**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam add T2as to the monthly calendar?

Should Kabam add T2as to the monthly calendar? 87 votes

Yes
70%
blynk_NZgr3nd3lxNigCrkwestLosspikNanoDroidphillgreenOesername123TerraHenClockworkGremlinAlCapone2727FingfangfoomfanesHeadrollerBergy25BrandonmballouMqc19UnstoppableQuikPikSavio444 61 votes
No
29%
ArcDeAngelusGamerLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAddyosNikskiniPrimmer79NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEMrTicTac19992008WodimanNiteAndDaeDiablosUltimateBrooklynZombieSummonerNRB_Dizzle_01SDPNoob2435ItsDamienHfchangRehan010_ 26 votes

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    No
    It will be too easy for players maybe 1 or 2 t1 alphas sure but think about beginners and dedicated players who had to grind for that and all the time "wasted" on this game for it so good idea but no
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    No
    Whole ones? If so no. I wouldn't mind a bit of shards though.
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Yes
    Yes, but shards only. Not whole ones
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    No
    Not full t2a but fragments will be great don't know why they didn't add t2a in act6.1
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes. But for Elder’s Bane players, not Uncollected.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    xNig said:

Cavalier is a better option.....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yes

xNig said:

Cavalier is a better option.....
    6.1 Exploration is better imo.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I agree, the calenders are usually very meh, but remember that the more of something Kabam gives us, the less value it has, and the less value it has the less money they will make by selling them in offers.

So if they increase supply of T2a, the less it's worth, and they won't lower their profits for no reason, so if they increased T2a supply they'd either have to limit another resource significantly or speed up "progression" and bring in another catalyst that's hard to get.

Nothing's free in this game guys..
  • Ankush69Ankush69 Posts: 21
    I think they should re-work the monthly calendar for Uncollected/cavalier players and add t2a/t5b/6* shards in there
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    yes.Every second month would be nice. Not even enough to take two 5* to R4 in a year so it won't break the game.

And for those who will complain about new players getting stuff, the inventory will make sure no one at LVL 30 is taking a 5* to R4.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Yes
    I don’t see how making t2as a little more available is going to break the game. After all, t5 basics are still needed for maxing a 5* or going higher than 6* R1, which, when levelled have the power of a 4/55.
    Yes
    Although I do believe a fully formed T2a would be great each month, even half would be better than nothing. It’s about time the calendar be buffed to keep up with the new meta and also to speed up progression of new summoners, as Kabam has stated they want to work towards.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    yes. no one needs level1 revives. we get that from ms rewards. better replace it with t2a
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No
    If they start handing out t2a's it will be harder to tell apart solid player who grinded aq and cleared content to rank their champions from nooblets who got ranking materials from login bonus handouts
    Yes
    It’s not like I am saying hand out T5as, if the nameless Thanos is a sign of things to come, and they are making the game more difficult then it will be harder to grind for the resources we used to without using more healing items, so an extra R4 5* or two would help.
    Yes
    Let’s see if we can get more votes on this fellow summoners!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Would I like it? Of course! Should they...

If it was progression based I would be Ok with cavalier and up. Uncollected seems too soon
    Yes
    Maybe for Cavalier players, they could get fully formed, and then uncollected summoners receiving half a catalyst, with everyone else getting like 9,000 shards?