**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is the better Mutant

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I have 3 different Mutants and can't really decide which I like best. Who do you like the most? An explanation would be very helpful too. Thanks!

Which is the better Mutant 41 votes

4* Psylocke (Unduped)
70%
Vdh2008MegaSkater67Haji_Saabsfu_koraxDisbanded_pensTheVyrusTerraCallmelaFleurSixshot1M1k0rinWrathfulRavenDkutctghKade7175Ingi_Freyr1975Battle_Greninjashadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixLordRaymond3crgoodw1nBatsii 29 votes
4* Beast (Unduped)
7%
ScholiaRaiden141Slimeball 3 votes
4* Storm (Unduped)
21%
Nuno_ConceicaoAlCapone2727NopedroooSuros_moonLoctiteSuperGlueLostReplica23BLACKMILKTEA_88The_WatcherPasu16 9 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited May 2019
    4* Psylocke (Unduped)
    Beast and Storm need the dupe I think. Correct me if I’m wrong. But if you ask me, personally I like Beast the most.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    4* Psylocke (Unduped)
    I think beast is really fun to play with, but Psylocke has excellent power control even when unduped. So much so that I bring my 6* into war for path 4 AoN node.
  • GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    Go for Psylocke
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    4* Psylocke (Unduped)
    I would say she’s my favourite champ, nobody else has her level of control in fights and she’s better than magik for power control if you know how to use her. Her passive lock prevents willpower triggers and is not removed by masochism. Once you have that lock the majority of fights become easy. You can get them in a loop of intercepts where you 4 hit combo, back off and then dash back in as they start to come towards you. This can carry on until the fight ends so no need to parry taking chip damage and they can’t use specials. You’ll have increased crit damage and ability accuracy reduction as well which can come in handy against certain champs. Another way to use sp1 is to use it to drain their power and force them to drop below a powerbar threshold. In doing so, psylocke gains enough power to have her sp1 ready again. Rinse and repeat.

Alternatively you can apply an active power lock with sp2 and sp3. This is easy to keep reapplying because she consumes a psi charge on sp2 to generate enough power to have her sp1 ready immediately after. So you’ll have enough time to reach sp2 again just as it’s expiring.

Sp3 is a guaranteed power lock too and has a very long stun duration should it bring them to 0 power which it always should if you wait long enough to do so (should usually just be ready but you wait a few seconds at most if not). That gives you enough time for 2 5 hit combos followed by medium medium and then a third medium to open up your third 5 hit combo. You’ll build up 2 or 3 psi charges attacking the stunned opponent giving you the passive lock before the active lock expires. You can use this for a quick reset if you slip up and get hit. She is one of my favourite champs and is undoubtedly a better option for power control than the usual names like magik, Hawkeye etc. Used her for uncollected Ægon and finished the fight on 100% health. She’s incredibly useful and I wish I could get a 5*.

https://youtu.be/SkEK9aex3lQ