**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antimatter Crystal Bugged unlimited crystals

Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
so was opening crystals and decided to use up the antimatter i had left over and it seems you can just keep endlessly buying these crystals.

Comments

• Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    hm thats weird then.

Well i am using an Iphone 8 on OS 12.2
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The time restriction was removed once the Bounty Missions concluded.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    When you say “endless”, do you mean more than one crystal every 8 hours (limitation was removed, so people could spend the rest of their Antimatter to buy however many crystals their orbs would let them).

Or are you saying even after you have no more orbs left that you can still continue buying the crystals ?? (not happening for others)
    What i am saying is , i have no more anti matter left to purchase the crystal yet i can still buy it. So basically i could potentially just keep buying them and opening them and getting the 1,500 gold for each one.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi @Bidzy7,

Please double check your inventory, on the items tab, as you likely still have extra Antimatter left with which to purchase the crystals.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hi @Bidzy7,

Please double check your inventory, on the items tab, as you likely still have extra Antimatter left with which to purchase the crystals.

The antimatter crystals aren’t showing up for me
    Kobster84 said:

Hi @Bidzy7,

The antimatter crystals aren’t showing up for me
    They are on the Special tab of the Crystals page for a couple more days. Can you share a screenshot if this isn't the case for you?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hi @Kobster84,

You'll need to be in an Alliance to purchase the Antimatter Crystals.
    @Kabam Lyra

Ok seems like i just had a huge stash of them but somehow managed to spend them all hence why i thought it was bugged.

what happened was i bought 20 of them and thought it was bugged and checked inventory and couldnt see the anti matter currency (must of missed them) and went back and managed to buy another 3, hence why i thought it was bugged.

Just tried again and it does actually say i don't have enough currency.

thanks for getting in touch