**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Suggestion

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I would say add an extra 3* arena, a Basic 5* arena, and a 6* Featured arena. Adding more arenas would give more options and potentially lower arena scores. The more arenas means people have less time.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Not sure about an extra 3* Arena, but I would imagine we might see a 5* Basic someday. It might be a while before we see a 6* Arena. Just my opinion.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Not sure about an extra 3* Arena, but I would imagine we might see a 5* Basic someday. It might be a while before we see a 6* Arena. Just my opinion.

The reason suggesting more arenas is a means to lower scores to some degree.

The reason suggesting more arenas is a means to lower scores to some degree.
    I understand. You also have to consider other effects, like what they give access to, and other areas that affects. I'm not sure about the 3* Arena, scores have been fairly consistent. The Basic is pretty low, lowest I've seen. The 5* Featured will pretty much always be high, and the 4* Featured is the same. New Champs will always go for more.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I understand, but still believe it will have a positive impact. Appreciate the input and your thoughts. Hopefully we will see positive steps for the game over the next couple of months and rebound from the recent troubles.
    Of course, a new Arena always lowers some scores to a certain extent, it's just a matter of making sure the game is ready.