**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• Buccaneer02Buccaneer02 Posts: 5
    From the list Groot and Venompool

But AGENT Venom should also be on the list Venom plus special forces dangerous combo

Just saying
  • Dominator0412Dominator0412 Posts: 16
    Also thanks for doing this again! Very much needed!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Hulkbuster is definitely a worthy addition to this list. He’s worthless. And he shouldn’t be. He can defeat and contain an effing Hulk. He shouldn’t be so meh
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Both Daredevils and Karnak need a bit of a tune up
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Hulkbuster, Magneto (OG), Rhino, and KANG!!! (KANG needs a drastic improvement for being such a rare champ to attain)
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Magento. How has he been left off the list? Haha. Need to buff the 2015 champs as a priority as those variant 2015 gems van potentially be a slap in the face.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It should be Groot but Colossus will win it
  • revanth98revanth98 Posts: 2
    Hulkbuster.. he is supposed to be stronger version of ironman...
  • JohnmaharajaJohnmaharaja Posts: 4
    Collosus & Groot pls..
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Venompool
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Would have liked to see DPX and Iron Fist on the list

How about the Original Avengers
    - Ironman
    - Captain America (OG)
    - Black Widow
    - Hulk
    - Hawkeye

Also
    - Joe Fixit
    - Iron Patriot

HE is fine. He’s fantastic already. I wouldn’t say not to a buff, but it’s not needed.
    OG Cap, yes.
    BW got nerfed a while back. Doubt they’ll reverse that.
    Hulk is fine, like HE he’s already pretty decent (HE is better). I’d take buff, but I think he already had one,
    IM yes. But doubt they’ll do it with IMIW already being pretty good.
  • ThatboytjThatboytj Posts: 4
    Sir Miike of Kabam. Your champion known as Colossus has been a failure for many moon. I offer him up as Tribute.
    #Colossusneedsitmost
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Venompool
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Venompool is an awesome champ that should get a rework like Venom did. He deserves to be brought into the current meta of the game. He’s a fun one to fight with. Make him a spider slayer too!
  • ElwalyElwaly Posts: 3
    Where is rhino ???

Colossus and Groot. They should inflict armor break when taking critical hits.

Why when getting hit? Since the name of the game is “don’t get hit”.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Where are people like Magneto, Gambit etc?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Please let it be Groot guys
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I’m with the people that say xforce Deadpool should get a rework too. Almost everyone has him and he should be reworked as well.
  • Kurama05Kurama05 Posts: 5
    I Hope for Phoenix.
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    What's wrong @Kabam Miike y not magneto in the list he really needs upgrade

Pls consider him.
This discussion has been closed.