**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Colossus.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    U need to give us a use for 2015 mutant gems . How can u overlook this? Why do we have this poll? If u see these champs totally not performing, update them all . Clearly u have seen the data
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    groot and ip but the skill class needs some love
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Take the armor break off Iron Patriot & add a fury buff & he’s good to go
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Venompool. Definitely. He's a fun character to play, just underpowered. Given that he's partially based upon Venom, and that Venom has had a large overhaul, it'd be silly to not apply this process to VP.
  • PunishThemPunishThem Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • WildcreedWildcreed Posts: 6
    Dpx or collosus
  • BlezzzzzzzzzBlezzzzzzzzz Posts: 45
    May I suggest that champs who are available in 4*, 5* and 6* versions be prioritized for rebalancing ahead of champs who are not yet available in the 6* pool. Creating excitement about 6* opportunities is what gets everyone excited, and 99% of the excitement over the recent Gamora buff came from all the players who have her as a 6*. At the very least, consider introducing all the rebalanced champs into the 6* basic pool. Rebalancing Champs who lack a useful heavy attack mechanic would be another approach that most players would appreciate.

Champs in desperate need of a rebalance-
    Punisher 2099
    YellowJacket
  • RafouRafou Posts: 1
    Magneto
    Colossus
    Iron patriote
  • Bcallaway75Bcallaway75 Posts: 2
    Colossus would be my vote. Adjust his defense to gain more buffs (defense up, etc) and then his attack should go up the more buffs he has. Let them stack indefinitely. This would make his S3 deadly if you had enough buffs going.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Colossus and magneto
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 1
    Deadpool Xforce for sure should get a rework/update
  • BradEnderBradEnder Posts: 4
    Please update my boy colossus. He's been shafted for far too long. #savecolossus
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Voting in favour of : Groot
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Iron patriot
  • _73_73 Posts: 5
    Colossus for sure as it is extremely unjustified to have him so weak. Other is Groot as he is one of the most loved character but not greatly powered up in MCOC
  • They should redo deadpool xforce. Hes trash for a deadpool.
  • Old man logan should change out of the list though.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I vote for a mutant round - choose two of Magneto, DPX, and Colossus
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I'm going to vote for Colossus, As he is the most deserving of all of the champions mentioned. Kabam has already tried to make him better with synergies, and that has not worked out. Colossus was one of the original champions in the game and his mechanics have outdated, like many other champions who were released early on, His age is showing. As he is the champion on the list who is the oldest, he is most deserving of the rework. But that is just my humble opinion.
  • Colossos pretty old an doesnt change much
  • KaiNosyKaiNosy Posts: 1
    From this list Logan or Colossus

For the next Phoenix and Magneto

• Psych_LordPsych_Lord Posts: 1
    Groot
  • Guedes_96Guedes_96 Posts: 1
    Iron patriot!!!
  • xxxsidewinderxxxxxxsidewinderxxx Posts: 74
    In order ........ 1) Colossus 2) Iron Patriot 3) Groot. Colossus has been in the game the longest out of all the champs and his armor up is just plain useless in the state of the meta now. The other champs at least have some utility that can be useful at times.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    vote for a 2015 champ so you can use 2015 rank up gems on it,
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    If we are restricted to that list, my preference would be the 2015 champs—they are longest suffering and actually would make the variant gems more valuable.

So that’s Colossus, Groot and Iron Patriot. Take your pick.

Dr. Zola
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11
    Magneto would be my first pick
    After that I would prob pick
    Colossus
    Iron fist
    Jane Foster
    Groot
    Iron patriot
  • xxxsidewinderxxxxxxsidewinderxxx Posts: 74
    Also....could people stop suggesting champs that aren't on the list. Just a waste of space. They already said other champs will get an update ...just not at this time. It's like offering a guest coke or orange juice cuz that's all you have in your fridge and your guest says they want Dr. Pepper. LOL
This discussion has been closed.