**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Dont have Colossus so bla, i do have a Kamala Khan and Groot both duped so either one of them im ok with i use my 2015 mutant gem on magneto already so even if i pull colossus he will be useless please choose Kamala Khan or Groot. Colossus dont have any good synergies so even with a buff i dont see me using him over domino or Omega red.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Iron patriot and Kamala khan reworks would be awesome
  • HB_617HB_617 Posts: 9
    Venompool.
  • Captain_dkCaptain_dk Posts: 8
    I think it's time to upgrade Groot ,coz whenever any summoner get Groot it's like wht hell they get ,so my vote for Groot
  • JungleBunkJungleBunk Posts: 3
    Falcon. I got him as my first 5 star and there is nothing special or significant about him.
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Groot groot groot and groot
    Considering I just pulled this from my 5* crystal, I already know who to vote for

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Who do you think should be buffed and why.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    MAGNETO. He is one of the comic strongest villains, everyone loves him and he deserves a buff.
    0 use besides regen when awakened. Only 2 abilities and it’s related to armor
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Cosmic champs just got buffs. Lots of good/amazing cosmic champs. Plus, I don't want Kamala to be good. She needs to stay awful to suit her character.

I also wouldn't mind IP or HtD getting buffed, but I don't have them as duped 5* yet. I do have a duped 5* colossus so I want him to be useful :tongue:
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Old man Logan needs more regen
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Between groot and colossus for me. I picked groot because I really like the character but using him just feels slow, same with colossus. But then with a groot buff all the guardians would be useful in a team together.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105

• I think they should buff on Old Man Logan or Venom Pool
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    The only champs that should be on this list are 2015 mutant champs! Cause they’re all useless and your game seems to only hand them out, instead of the other classes when I 100% any chapter in variant. Any other 2025 class has multiple great options, yet you give me 3 out 3 mutant when I finished variant
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Venompool but Antman should be on the list imo
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I wanna see OML be useful.. I would love using him if he wasnt as bad as he is right now.
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Venompool or the duck
  • mikedzmikedz Posts: 6
    Colossus. He’s been terrible since the inception of this game. The game and its champs have far evolved past his utility whereas everyone else on the list was added well after him with much more utility. I think he should have abilities similar to that of Luke Cage’s update but also on this list should be Cyclops. Another champ created from the inception of this game that is useless and deserves a proper update, perhaps similar to his brother Havok. Show some love to the leader of the X-Men!!!
  • Great_Nimbus1Great_Nimbus1 Posts: 6
    Colossus. One of the few weaker Kabam champs that I actually enjoy using and would more if he was buffed. He can take a beating but should be able to deliver one as well. Increase hit hit damage. Fix his useless drop kick to at least be able to occasionally make contact (like Rockets extra step) plus allow it to stun when connecting (similar to Stark and Ronan) and maybe even have him cause residual damage when he gets hit to smaller champs than him. Think thorns/spikes armor. He is metal and what happens when you hit steel full force? My two cents.
  • Jgh80Jgh80 Posts: 3
    I am groot
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Wow. I tweeted at you to do this. Was this me. Did I play like 12% of a part in this?
  • NecrotitanNecrotitan Posts: 13
    I say Rocket Raccoon as a 6* he has less then 16k health and meh abilities at best

Hulk buster, Colossus and both Daredevils are my next votes absolutely no use to them, no offense use and no defense use. (Except OG DD's evade but that's way overshadowed)

Also falcon, old Man Logan, magneto, Deadpool x-force, cyclops, Iron Patriot, iron Man (also superior), OG cap, war machine, civil warrior, OG black Panther, storm, all 3 Marvel's, Howard the duck, Groot (as well as king Groot) and Venompool.

All of them need buffs but IMO rocket needs the biggest, he hits like pillow, has absolutely no health and next to know no attack abilities.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    I think it’s good that Kabam are updating some of these older champs all be it a little slow but I think going forward they should focus on updating under-utilised hero’s that they have released already as 6*. It takes a long time to get a 6* and although you can’t expect every 6* you pull to be a god tier champ you should be able to utilise most of them in some aspect of the game other than 3v3. Iron fist has already been mentioned in this thread and is a prime example, nerfed once by stackable will power buffs then again by diminishing returns most players would consider him useless. Personally I don’t think you should be releasing hero’s you know are this bad as 6* till after they have been reworked. You don’t want to release the likes of SW as she is too overpowered so why not address the other end of the scale by not re releasing these poorer champs as well.
  • Colossus
  • Cfy_9Cfy_9 Posts: 5
    Magneto, vulture and war machine. In the exact order. They need urgent care!! On magneto if u guys make a movie version would be great!!
  • RedRubRedRub Posts: 15
    Maybe since Magneto is not on the list, there is something in store for him coming soon due to the new movie coming out? Synergy-wise or a new version or something? And, yes, I think a 2015 champ needs to win the vote so the 3->4 gems we get have more value. That leaves Groot, Colossus, and Iron Patriot. I'd be happy with any of those.
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Kamala Khan or Colossus need it most out of that list.
This discussion has been closed.