**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• JBuckmanJBuckman Posts: 4
    Hulkbuster needs an update badly! And he's been around a long time.
  • CapModyCapMody Posts: 7
    Iron patriot deserve it first second old man logan
  • MatinMatin Posts: 17
    Old man Logan! Just because I pull him every time!
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Why buff Colossus he's already the best champ in the game ;)
  • mdabogdanmdabogdan Posts: 7
    Groot it's one important marvel champ...he can't remain as it is atm...he need imo update
  • _Rohit_1_Rohit_1 Posts: 41
    I think rhino,hulkbuster or clyclops(blue team) must be there in list
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Colossus has some nice synergies too.... But Iron Patriot... Boy he needs it very much
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Not sure why we need a 3 month process to update one champ. Why not just do what you did with Gamora and up them all?
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★

#SaveCollosus
  • 3ssoo3ssoo Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Magneto....isnt there...why?

Then colossus, or else ill put my 2015 mutant 3->4 where the sun dont shine
  • MorboMorbo Posts: 1
    Colosus and Kamala Khan
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11

• Trinity3n1Trinity3n1 Posts: 2
    Kamala Khan. I think it kind of goes with the direction Marvel is going in the future. She wouldn’t need a ton of rework. Just buff her furies up to actually mean something and possibly inflict some energy damage with her hits similar to how Red Hulk inflicts incinerate with hits.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    3ssoo said:

Colossus

Why he's already best champ in the game ;)
  • C_Bailz413C_Bailz413 Posts: 9
    Any of the 3 in the middle(Groot, Colossus, Howard The Duck) will be fine. I really think Magneto should get one though
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Why no options available as 6* 🤔
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    OML gets the vote from me, mostly because I'd love to see a mysterio tie-in.

#KeepColossusAMeme
  • Cdifede617Cdifede617 Posts: 2
    Howard The Duck
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Community, please vote for 2015 champs (Groot, IP, Colossus). This will bring MUCH more value to the in-game 2015 rank up gems. This means Variant rewards become more valuable. It's the smart thing to do.
  • snake79snake79 Posts: 1
    Groot please
  • FlyinEarlFlyinEarl Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'd say KK and Colossus.
  • angelkromangelkrom Posts: 22
    Groot has no uses or useful synergies everyone else has something more than him
  • thekemistthekemist Posts: 14
    groot and colussus
  • Personally i never enjoy playing groot, his animation is so slow that i won't be using him even if he gets buffed unless his play style speed is changed too, but i think the obvious answer is Colossus because of the 2015 mutant gem, he should be one of the strongest hitters in the game, he needs to be luke cage 2.0 imo
  • SharkbarkSharkbark Posts: 1
    Iron Patriot for sure.. Then Colossus
This discussion has been closed.