**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sell 5 stars and t4 class cats

Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
Wondering if they ever said when we will be able to sell 5 star champs. Also with act 6 they introduced t5cc but we cant sell t4 cc. Will that change?

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think most people are waiting and hoarding crystals to then sell a ton of t4cc, so Kabam is deliberately holding back the flood right now. Once they 'force open' the hoarded crystals, that's when things will get interesting ...

Don't sell champs. Ever. Bad long term strategy.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    It's hard not to hoard t4cc Crystal's. I could never hope to get enough t4bs and t1as to use all of mine. I have 500+ t4cc fragment Crystal's, 20 t4cc Crystal's, 10 3 for 1 t4cc Crystal'sand 6 t4ccs sitting in my stash. I have 1 t4b. What else am I supposed to do besides hoard them? LOL

And I know there are lots of people in the same boat
    Dtl7714 said:

It's hard not to hoard t4cc Crystal's. I could never hope to get enough t4bs and t1as to use all of mine. I have 500+ t4cc fragment Crystal's, 20 t4cc Crystal's, 10 3 for 1 t4cc Crystal'sand 6 t4ccs sitting in my stash. I have 1 t4b. What else am I supposed to do besides hoard them? LOL

And I know there are lots of people in the same boat

Yup, I'm the same. Have t1a and t2a in overflow about to expire, even while hoarding AQ crystals. With Nary a t4b in sight ... for me, t4b and t5b are still the bottle necks, all my glory goes to those two resources.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    no. if we get hacked someone will sale off my champs.better if kabam introduce an exchange window. like trade any champ for the champ of ur choice limited to only one every month.that would be safer for all of us.I would trade my king groot for a corvus!
  • Because someone will log on to your account, and sell your good champs. And you can't sell T4CC's because they are no T5CC's, so you just get gold, no fragments. Which is a rip off for something as valuable as a T4CC.
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 116
    Well technically some ppl have t5cc from act 6. A small amount but they are in the game which is why I asked
    It will happen. But only after kabam has maximized their profit by selling offers with t5cc shards. As soon as a few people have t5ccs, they will probably open up selling so that the general masses can also get t5ccs.