**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• TawhitoTawhito Posts: 1
    #BuffColossus or maybe Kamala
  • thekemistthekemist Posts: 14
    and magneto too
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Venompool and Iron Patriot
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I don’t think we need more cosmic reworks that class is already filled with MVPs iron p & colossus Sound like the best way to go
  • OkoyeeOkoyee Posts: 1
    Please colossus mike
  • I will vote for Venompool, since it fell to me 5 *, de also in duplicate.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I feel for colossus. Give the man of steel some love. He's been in just about every x men and deadpool movie... and still he didnt get an update.

I love that the community gets a say.... as long as everyone votes colossus. ;)

Kamala khan is better meme fodder. Haha
  • Pouria21Pouria21 Posts: 1
    Colossus need a huge buff especially considering the mutant gem 2015 sucks #buff colossus
  • GemiNick81GemiNick81 Posts: 1
    Howard the Duck
  • Kamala Khan please!
  • Rave068Rave068 Posts: 1
    #BuffColosuss
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I've always had a love for both Kamala, and Iron pat. I would more love that KK's heavy furies would have a shorter time to get and not be removed by two hits, as it is very easy to get them removed. Also make them hit harder. But I love the special fury stacking.
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Ones who need some luvin IMO....
    Mutant: DPX, Magneto, Colossus
    Science: OG Cap, Fixit, Rhino (Sentry needs a boost)
    Skill: Netflix DD, AV, BPCW
    Mystic: IF, Lady Thor, Diablo
    Tech: IM(and others), Vulture, Red Skull
    Cosmic: Groot, BB, KK

PS... long list of bugs needing attn
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Guess I can't "lose" 🤦🏻‍♂️

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Pls reboot Colossus and finally make him a colossal champ
  • Undisputed1996Undisputed1996 Posts: 7
    I would say venompool he is such and amazing champ and need to be buffed also with synergies venom and carnage
  • #howardtheduck
  • __Crixus____Crixus__ Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Kamala Khan ... without hesitation. She's a freaking joke!
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    How is MAGNETO not on the list

Iron fist needs to be addressed as well

Someone who really sucks and is the brand new colossus is

Red skull and diablo

None of these are ones I’d like to see because of my roster, but just ones that suck
  • Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26
    Groot
  • AnarchistAnarchist Posts: 5
    Groot would be my choice. As one of the strongest Guardians he is not well represented. Maybe give him a few more synergies and furies to make him the tank he is.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Not sure why we need a 3 month process to update one champ. Why not just do what you did with Gamora and up them all?

Gamora took more than 3 months to update.
    That’s not my point. You updated her without an announcement or build up. You guys should honestly be releasing 2-4 champ updates a month with how many truly terrible champs there are.

You need to prioritize those in the 6* pool first. There is nothing worse than waiting months to get a crystal only to pull a:
    Phoenix
    Xpool
    Both cyclops
    Ant man
    Pun 2099
    Hulk buster
    Cable
    Storm
    Rocket
    Daredevil
    Rocket
    Cap WWII
    black bolt
    Juggs
    Beast
    Karnak
    King groot
    Jane foster
    Loki
    Sentry
    King pin
    Thor rags
    Drax
    Rhino
    Moon knight
    Civil warrior

This garbage make people want to quit the game. One champ that isn’t even a 6* three months from now doesn’t mater.
    I literally have a dozen of the champs on your list, two of them duped 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    People are just saying collosus because seatin started a campaign. He said it's for the good of the community but i think it's just for the good of the Seatin. Join my camapign today
    #voteironpatriot2019
    #littlemetallads
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Sad not to see Magneto being considered this go around. He's arguably one of the strongest mutants in the marvel universe, and in game he is straight trash. It's disgusting.

If I had to vote on the champs on your garbage shortlist, I guess I'd vote for IP or KK, as they are the worst of the worst.
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    Just curious if the champion rework will include re-animating special attacks, or if an exception was made for Spider-Gwen. Colossus and Old Man Logan have identical special attacks to other characters in the game and this could be an opportunity for a change there.
  • mdabogdanmdabogdan Posts: 7
    HULKBUSTER!
  • Not sure why we need a 3 month process to update one champ. Why not just do what you did with Gamora and up them all?

Gamora took more than 3 months to update.
    That’s not my point. You updated her without an announcement or build up. You guys should honestly be releasing 2-4 champ updates a month with how many truly terrible champs there are.

You need to prioritize those in the 6* pool first. There is nothing worse than waiting months to get a crystal only to pull a:
    Phoenix
    Xpool
    Both cyclops
    Ant man
    Pun 2099
    Hulk buster
    Cable
    Storm
    Rocket
    Daredevil
    Rocket
    Cap WWII
    black bolt
    Juggs
    Beast
    Karnak
    King groot
    Jane foster
    Loki
    Sentry
    King pin
    Thor rags
    Drax
    Rhino
    Moon knight
    Civil warrior

This garbage make people want to quit the game. One champ that isn’t even a 6* three months from now doesn’t mater.
    2-4 Champion Updates a month would mean that we can't release a New Champion for over a year. This is not an easy process, takes a lot longer than it may seem. There is almost no difference between reworking a Champion and creating a new one from scratch.

We are trying to get to do as many of these reworks as we can, but I want to make sure you guys understand that doing them at a pace quicker than we have been or have laid out is not physically possible, and I don't want anybody to get ahead of themselves and think that we'll be able to update a new Champion every month or two.
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    Mixalis said:

Deadpool Xforce isn't even on the list smh. He's available as a 6*

The fact that he's a 6* should be the reason all that he's always in the events. Why is he so popular but forgotten at the same time?
  • SummonerDAZSummonerDAZ Posts: 5
    Venompool didn't get a venom buff like the other venom champs. Also, his regen chance buff does almost nothing. Both original iron mans have been poor since they nerfed the regen. Deadpool x force also I have as a 6☆ and the champion has 0 utility not even having healblock with the blades. Please add deadpool x force. And both daredevils
  • Kamala khan.
This discussion has been closed.