**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Green flashing box on AW defenders

f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Does anyone know what is this? Me and some of my alliance mates are seeing this 1st time today!

ddbpn2jvtp42.png

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Usually means you ranked him up or fed him some stones, awakened him, has a boost going....many things
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    No, nothing happened like that. Just been using DS in arena, but no boosts.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It usually means there is a change to that champ in some way but it happened after you placed them on defense or after you lock in a champ for the aw attack or aq. The change could be his sig went up, you ranked him or his PI was changed in some way.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    It also happened to me but i didn't ranked my heroes or something like that.. little bug probably..
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    As long as a champion's PI increases in any way, a green box will light it up.

This also includes masteries. Just earlier today, I got MD 5/5 and took out 1 point from my maxed glass cannon, and a few of my champions had a green box in AW defense and story quest.
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    1zl0nhvbff2n.png
    I didnt make any changes to my roster at all. No boosts, no rank ups/level ups, no Mastery, nothing.

I made 1 change to my normal AWD for a synergy boost, then went and tested the team in a quest to see what the synergy did. Now four of em are green, and the ones that are their base health numbers are way up in my normal Champions area, as part of the PI change mentioned around.

Its def a bug, but its curious...and it benefits me so I like it lol
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    There have been recent PI changes to certain champions by Kabam that have resulted in that green box appearing
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    There's been no PI change recently, Kabam introduced yet another bug which impacts PI due to champ synergy in AW at least.