**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    I think this is an awesome idea and that the team at kabam knows how outdated champs are creating a lot of animosity for end game players pulling them as five and six stars.

That being said @Kabam Miike I think that limiting this vote to characters that Kabam picks is essentially an attempt to fool us into thinking we have some say in this. There are so many champs that have been brought up over the years (not just in the last 6 months) that are in desperate need of changing. Pivotal characters in there respective class in mcoc and genre from the comics to the big screen that are being left off the table and we’re instead presented with cannon fodder to pick between (groot and colossus excluded).

So at the end of the day we’re not allowed the ability to choose a character that we want, but instead just pick the least worst option. If you’re going to be getting to all these champs eventually, just fix all the champs you’ve listed and release them when they’re ready instead of when you think we want them. Truth is we don’t want 75% of those champs anyway. If you actually had us vote on what champs the community thinks need to be reworked you would already know that.

Thanks,
    J0N is COOL
  • SłєiρηirRødSłєiρηirRød Posts: 37
    Iron Patriot for sure
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    I'm going to have to go with venompool or old man Logan they seem too unique to not be a good character
  • Let’s be honest Groot is the most needed, he has no unique synergies partners and all his abilities are trash. He has bleed immunity which is useful, but his sp 1 is trash, sp 2 damage and regen are trash and sp 3... just everything about it is trash. Then his awakened ability gives him a chance to gain physical resistance with pacifism. Trashhh. So unreliable, so weak, no utility and barely even good in defence any more. He is just trash and I don’t know about you but he is a favourite of mine in the mcu and as many people will know him better than colossus, Howard, Logan or venompool he would also benefit the most in popularity.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I'll go with KK because of her synergy with CM.

That said, this is still a letdown. Revamps should be happening more frequently. Now we get one single rework that might be ready by fall? It also suggests that Kabam has ideas for these champs already. Just start working on them already!
  • TarhundasTarhundas Posts: 1
    Old Man Logan and Kamala Khan!
  • TawfikkTawfikk Posts: 36
    Venompool or howard the duck
  • migueldutranmigueldutran Posts: 2
    Old man Logan, venompool or ms Marvel Kamala khan
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Magneto you guys missed the mark again!!!! Seems like a trend lately good job kabam
  • Stormer551Stormer551 Posts: 4
    #Colossus. Seatin is right, out big boi needs a buff XD
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    How about a mystic like Jane Foster or Iron Fist.. also not a single science champ on the list. Kabam is showing 0 love to the mystic/science side of the game. Cap WW2 could use a upgrade.
  • JacksonHJacksonH Posts: 7
    1) Iron Patriot
    2) Magneto
    3) Old Man Logan
    They are in desperate need of a buff.
  • Colossus
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    It's virtually impossible to please everyone. Lol.
    Side note, I've seen the suggestion on here to vote for the next buff. Kudos for taking it. It was a good idea.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Of the list my choice would be Colossus. I'd say DPX and Hulkbuster should also be on the short list. Venompool, OML, KK and maybe IP are better than those two. Not by much granted, but DPX and Hulkbuster are ridiculously bad and also 6*.
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    Groot deserves !
  • AxemusAxemus Posts: 1
    Old Man Logan please.
  • Bignell77Bignell77 Posts: 1
    Please let Kamela get it, EVERYONE has her in some rank lol
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Deadpool x force for sure.
  • MaaraMaara Posts: 5
    GROOT please !!!
  • Roy306Roy306 Posts: 1
    colossos should be improved. He has been around since the beginning and he is currently to use nothing. he deserves it
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    Venompool legit has nothing going for him besides his rad costume
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Colossus, groot, howard the duck (and magneto, although he is not on the list) . Really hope there is a chance to rework 2 champions instead of 1 like every other time...
  • RestalRestal Posts: 1
    I vote Colossus, Iron Patriot, and Hulkbuster. I feel like the iron champs need to be more diverse than classic Iron Man.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    How is hulkbuster not on the list?
  • Gabriel_140307Gabriel_140307 Posts: 1
    Groot or Kamala, and Jane Foster should be on the list :C
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Groot and Colossus. Groot is the most powerful guardian hands down. Don't believe me, rewatch GotG 1. And everyone knows Collossus needs a rework :-). I also think Magneto should be on this list... he would be Colossus replacement if I could only choose 2
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    From that list Kamala is the best, watch the videos of Swedeah L, she is a champion for long fights, the others on the list that are garbage.
This discussion has been closed.