**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What we DO like about Marvel Contest of Champions! For Real.

Rule 1: Things you like only. There are things to like about the game or you'd be gone already and not still playing so how about a serious thread on what we DO like. There are plenty of others about what's wrong.
Rule 2: Stating what IS good about something can get the changes you desire to have or keep as much or more than bashing.
Rule 3: No D'bag behavior. Be creative and not condescending for a moment (if you can). Statements like "I like how Kabam rips me off" will not be helpful and is unoriginal anyways.

I'll start...
*I like the dynamics of the gameplay and playing options. I have been playing for about a year and find there are still lots of things to accomplish and plenty to work towards both personal and alliance. I'm never feel "done" like I have in other games.
*I like the fact that if I'm willing to wait long enough I can play the game for fun for free. If I want get aggressive in upgrades and don't have the time I can spend the cash. If I don't have the cash I can grind. I have options to chose from. Not all games do.
*I like the new content every month. Other games I played did not update content that often.
*I like the fact that the t4bc and t4cc, although very difficult and time consuming to get, have many clear ways to obtain. Arenas, Glory, quest Events, daily events, story mode, units, cash, login calendars, special events like the Scrap Workshop, etc.
*I like the animations and graphics of the game a lot. This is really good IMO. The newer the characters the better the graphics it seems.

Community's turn. You can do it. You can say something nice. If you can't then simply stop playing. If you can't or won't stop playing then state at least what keeps you in the game.

Comments

• ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    I love the fact that this discussion exists
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I like being super hero or a villain. I like playing with characters I love from the movies and comics plus there's competition in aw
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I like new content and how they buffed the rewards this time. I also like some characters special moves even if they suck
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Aq the charector design and I love the crystal system
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I love the fight style, reminiscent of Mortal Kombat. I like my alliance mates and the fact that I have friends from around the world whom I may have never met but would welcome me into their home if I needed a place to stay, being with the same core group for almost two years and chatting daily. And if it were not for them I would have bailed months ago.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The Marvel roster is the biggest draw.

Kabam also does an extremely good job with graphics, especially for a mobile game.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I like Iron Patriot, Luke Cage, Spider Gwen, She Hulk, Joe Fixit, Colossus, Groot, Netflix Daredevil... only the best stuff
  • AnmaelAnmael Posts: 65
    I like the ever-expanding available characters and addition of new themed quests. I like the play style (when everything is working properly and it does what you are telling it to). I like that it is always changing and there is always a new or daily quest available to play to kill time. I like that it drives the creation of alliances and teamwork, because if it didn't I am not sure I would have progressed as far as I have or stayed with it as long as I have. I like that, in general, the artwork is pretty good and the animation is fluid and well designed.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I like the infrequent option of being able to pit one champ against another like in the Comics or animated movies.

Thor v Loki
    Hulk v Thor
    Wolverine v Hulk
    Spider-Man v Sinister Six
    Dr Strange v Dormammu
    Hulk v Hulkbuster
  • LoadPourLoadPour Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    the only thing that i like about this game, is the fighting style and the story line.
  • CocoUnoCocoUno Posts: 7
    Ffejery wrote: »
    i love lamp

You've won this thread, my friend!
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I enjoy the events each month and the grind to rank up my champs.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I enjoy the progression and growing my account. The game is also very fun to play in general. Wish i didn't have to devote AS MUCH time to arena to meet cutoffs. But other the that it's a really fun game I enjoy playing.
  • I love Iron Patriot

No seriously
  • I do like the fighting style, the monthly Questing and the high skill cap
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I like that it's a skill based game with decent graphics that is basically a continuation of the old Marvel fighting games from the past, but on my phone.

Did anyone play the Marvel Heroes game with Thanos as the boss with the infinity gems or X-men: Children of the Atom from playstation 1?

Fun games, you could play as the sentinel in the X-men one.
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    This game offers a lot of reward even for a free-to-player gamer. Unlike others, if you dont spend, it is really impossible to enjoy every aspect of the game. But what I can do is the same with others in this game.

And it's Marvel, collecting heros is like collecting old trading cards, just like the old days.
  • BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    I like that this game makes me so angry that I don't talk to anyone and I sit in my room mad for hours. I like that they make spider-man relevant in events but he never evades like that when I use him. I like that You kabam make this game Pay to Win. Sure I'm salty. I have awesome champs. But you want me to spend money. It will never happen. This game is a freebie and will remain a freebie.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    I consider myself one of the very few people who love everything this game has in it or even does. The way it works is good.
    Sure they get bugs every now and then but thats how games work.
    I love the dynamic gameplay and the fact that nearly all champions are different (you know except the re-skins and original 12 ofd characters with similar and same moves)
    But the whole thing is great.
    Sure it takes time to get champions into the game but hey makes it interesting and keeps the element of suspense going sometimes.
    Most of all, I would love to see this game come to a windows 10 system.
    Imagine, Android, IOS, Windows and Xbox all linked and able to play anytime anywhere...
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Opening champion crystals. I can do it and also watch other people do it all day. Guess it's thrill of the unknown.
  • meh i got nothing i used to like it now i just play bc there are new gimmicks coming out i like to see people fall for them
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    meh i got nothing i used to like it now i just play bc there are new gimmicks coming out i like to see people fall for them

That's seems like more of a "secret" liking the game still. It's like "no I do not like sewing baby clothes, but you know.......the wife likes it so.....I sew because of her".
    It's ok to still like the game even if it has its occasional drawbacks.
    Of course I could be reading it wrong. It's possible.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I like the boosts as milestone rewards and alliance crystal drops. Although it isn't permanent, it does give you a better chance to grab some rewards from advanced quests occasionally and get ahead.
    I've used them in the past to finish a master quest, get the t4 and upgrade a champ.
    Do that a few times and you don't need them for that anymore.
    But then you do for the special quests. :) and on it goes.
    It's like a temporary rank up for your team.
  • I like all the characters. I like beating some of them up and watching them die. And I like that there is always something to do.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I cant think of anything i DONT like.