**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Watch seatins video explaining why colossus must be your vote..bleed immune act 6 crossbones answer..super saturated cosmic class already and cull obsidian coming..annoying to play with Howard the Duck and an ugly iron man suit...colossus is the answer..#buffcolossus
  • SpiderDan86SpiderDan86 Posts: 2
    Am I the only one voting for Kamala? :neutral:
  • Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    I vote Groot he should be better
  • Pls old Man Logan
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Honestly, I am hyped up despite the bugs and lags because we are actually ramping up characters that needed for the longest time! we will be happy for those champs for being in our roster for all this time and we can enjoy having them now!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Frnkielo said:

Watch seatins video explaining why colossus must be your vote..bleed immune act 6 crossbones answer..super saturated cosmic class already and cull obsidian coming..annoying to play with Howard the Duck and an ugly iron man suit...colossus is the answer..#buffcolossus

I already posted my lean towards Colossus earlier, but I don't think it would be a good idea to do so thinking he's going to become a good option for Act 6 Crossbones. Colossus is tagged defensive, so it is entirely possible the revamp will make him harder to kill, but not necessarily buff his damage by a huge amount. Maybe if his armor was easier to stack and all his attacks were buffed by armor rating instead of just specials, he might become a credible offensive option for things like Act 6 Crossbones.
  • Am I the only one voting for Kamala? :neutral:

For whatever it is worth, I'll be voting with you 👍
  • COLOSSOS OU KAMALA
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I wanna say groot, but at the same time, picking colossus means that we would actually have use for 1 2015 mutant rank up gem
  • Milo0788Milo0788 Posts: 1
    Venoompool
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

I’m sure this will sound cynical and has already been mentioned but it seems like the focus is on the horrible champs without 6* versions. Magneto is by far one of the most requested buffs, but the fact he’s a 6* I guess you guys don’t want to give us too much. You guys did buff LC, Rulk, and Gamora which are 6* and those were good but at this point I think you should focus on champs with long term longevity, 6* versions. There’s plenty of those you can uff including Magneto, DD, IF, Jane, HB, Rhino, and Antman. It’s really disconcerting to see this list of champs you guys picked.

Also I didn’t see it mentioned but why only one champ now? Is the timeline for doing one champ per buff now quicker than 2 champs? You guys have done just fine buffing 2 champs at a time and even did 3 with SG, Shula, and Gamora. Just not understanding the reasoning.

This is a no-win situation for Kabam. If they release Groot as a 6* now, they will be accused of releasing a meme champ into the 6* pool. But if they buff Groot now, they will be accused of buffing a champ with no 6* version. Since the backlash would be roughly the same regardless of the order of events, there's nothing to be gained by Kabam incorporating this knowledge into their champion buff priorities.
    That doesn’t really address my curiosity on why not just buff 6* champs that are already in the pool like Magneto, HB, Rhino, etc. The overwhelming backlash already happened for when they got added so they might as well redeem themselves and buff some of them.
    DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Also I didn’t see it mentioned but why only one champ now? Is the timeline for doing one champ per buff now quicker than 2 champs? You guys have done just fine buffing 2 champs at a time and even did 3 with SG, Shula, and Gamora. Just not understanding the reasoning.

Also, this is just a guess, but I think they are letting us vote on one champ, but then based on the winner the devs will pick a second champ to buff. The logic is that if you're going to buff two champs, sometimes you can leverage the work you do to buff one champ into another champ if it makes sense. Think Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk: it is obvious there was some shared thought between those two.

Again, this is just a guess, but maybe if we vote Groot, they will buff Groot and OML at the same time since they are similar in mechanics. Maybe if either Venompool or Howard win they will also buff the other. That sort of thing. Not saying they will do this, but this would make sense to me.
    This makes sense and I really hope it’s true but all I see are comments about one champ. I will wait to see what happens though.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Colossus NEEDS this, but Old Man Logan should also have his full potential too.
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    OML!!!
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    Or magneto to make him as OP as he is supposed to be
  • Kg27Kg27 Posts: 2
    Can we get Howard some love? More frequent Regen? Heavier attack maybe ? Poison/power drain a bit more reliable?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    So here is my 2c.

I would immediately rule out the following

Venom-pool — venom was just buffed. VP is not a real character

Howard the Duck — not a real character. No need

Iron Patriot — one of 4..5 iron man characters?

Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) — another out of the left field character. What about CM and MM?

OML — we have Wolverine already and X23

Most deserving:

Groot: original character, not a reskin. Huge fan favorite from a still active Marvel franchise.

Colossus: not a reskin; very prominent member of X-men who is considerably lagging behind at the moment.

Thanks
  • XarisleonXarisleon Posts: 1
    Old man Logan of course

• SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    HOWARD! HOWARD! HOWARD! HOWARD!
  • colossus and howard the duck
  • BigraduBigradu Posts: 10
    Venompool & howard the duck
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Groot :) must be Groot
  • CaptTHugoCaptTHugo Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    HTD is the best champ of them all, he deserves the buff as he is the master of Quack-Fu and the real hero of the MCU
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37
    MS. Marvel. Make her the most awesomeness champion in the contest. I’m talking instant KO sp3 regardless of how much damage is done to the opposition.
  • Flavio84Flavio84 Posts: 8
    Colosus will be great
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Definitely ms marvel (kamala khan), many players desperately desire to buff her since they keep getting her for many times 5* 4* 3* and so on etc. 😄
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think this absolutely fantastic! I vote for Groot
This discussion has been closed.