**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Stones awakening up 5 * ... in monthly events already ..

Thiago_0807Thiago_0807 Posts: 6 β˜…
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam is past the time you put rocks awakening 5 *, 4 *, 3 * in the monthly events, according to your difficulty .let's players raise this discussion to kabam see that we want better rewards already .. enough of miseries ..πŸ’ͺ🏻

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…

• Thiago_0807Thiago_0807 Posts: 6 β˜…
    5-star awakening in monthly events..
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    stroke
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    we just witnessed a stroke
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76 β˜…
    100% the rewards need updating everything is far too repetitive at the moment with very little rewards apart from Variant and act 6 the updates have been poor, I was saving resources for this Endgame update the big climax for the MCU you’d think the game would have a fun Event with big rewards but at the moment this is the least I have played this game in 2 years, rant over
  • mike0179mike0179 Posts: 14 β˜…
    Yea Ive been playing this game daily for about 3 years now and there isn't much incentive to keep going with mediocre rewards and with the increasing amount of auto block, unblockable, unstoppable nodes coming every month.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* AG crystal for exploring uncollected is still reasonable, but not a 6* haha
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35

5* AG crystal for exploring uncollected is still reasonable, but not a 6* haha

especially with that nameless thanos, this eq honestly deserves to have a 5* ag crystal as exploration rewards, i was so dissapointed when i saw that the uc eq rewards had stayed the same this month.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If they want to do this, I guess an Awakening gem Crystal should be in the rewards once every 4 months in the Uncollected difficulty
    And 4* Gem in master
    But I doubt it