**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• Options
    Iron Patriot
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Civil warrior ,My 6 star civil warrior attack making me cry.
  • Options
    COLOSSUS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I want groot and collosus to get that buff they both really need it
  • Options
    Ab42Ab42 Posts: 1
    Howard the Duck baby!
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Groot because he’s the only 5* champ I have on that list and it should all be about me :) fear the groot!!
  • Options
    JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    edited May 2019
    * Venom pool
    * old man logan
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

No one can deny the power of the Duck!!
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Buff Hyperion, Corvus, Arc Angel, Gwenpool or Ghost rider.
  • Options
    SaugaLyfeSaugaLyfe Posts: 1
    Groot
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Among all of them i prefer colossus because he is the one with no ability excpet the armor up and hits were too lame ... While venompool is awsome in sp2 ... Groot is awsome defender... Kamala khan is also good after the fury but colossus is need to take atleast a primary place @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I vote Colossus because he is such a major player in the XMen-Universe & he deserves better representation in MCOC.
  • Options
    TheMitchTheMitch Posts: 20
    Moon knight...
  • Options
    Out of all of those, Colossus is the one I'd like to see 1st. I read the 1st couple pages and noticed a few mentioned none of these are in the 6* pool yet. 2 things to say to that. 1, everyone would have more reason to complain if they were as is. 2, who said they won't eventually get added? Perhaps when they get buffed for example. The 2 Dimensional thinking when that was mentioned is real, lol. Older champs are slowly getting added. Personally, I would be happy to wait until these champs get reworked before they join the 6* pool. OML and Howard are my runner ups, but Colossus for sure takes the cake for me urgency wise out of all of those. Plus, as someone else mentioned, perhaps this Buff would extend to UC and in turn, be a 2 for 1!! 800k Loyalty for UC might be worth it again. Food for thought anyway.
  • Options
    8thlight8thlight Posts: 7
    There's no other choice but Colossus. He needs new 1st and 3rd special animations. He needs a stun. He should have a bigger health pool. There should be some kind of penalty for hitting into his block. He could use a fury or gain additional armor stacks with parry. He should be able to take more physical damage than anyone in the game. If anyone should be able to eat someone else's third special, it's him.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Vote for my boi
    #voteforIronPatriot
  • Options
    Saint_007Saint_007 Posts: 26
    I would like to see Howard the duck and old man logan being buffed
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

DNA3000 said:

V1PER1987 said:

I’m sure this will sound cynical and has already been mentioned but it seems like the focus is on the horrible champs without 6* versions. Magneto is by far one of the most requested buffs, but the fact he’s a 6* I guess you guys don’t want to give us too much. You guys did buff LC, Rulk, and Gamora which are 6* and those were good but at this point I think you should focus on champs with long term longevity, 6* versions. There’s plenty of those you can uff including Magneto, DD, IF, Jane, HB, Rhino, and Antman. It’s really disconcerting to see this list of champs you guys picked.

Also I didn’t see it mentioned but why only one champ now? Is the timeline for doing one champ per buff now quicker than 2 champs? You guys have done just fine buffing 2 champs at a time and even did 3 with SG, Shula, and Gamora. Just not understanding the reasoning.

This is a no-win situation for Kabam. If they release Groot as a 6* now, they will be accused of releasing a meme champ into the 6* pool. But if they buff Groot now, they will be accused of buffing a champ with no 6* version. Since the backlash would be roughly the same regardless of the order of events, there's nothing to be gained by Kabam incorporating this knowledge into their champion buff priorities.
    That doesn’t really address my curiosity on why not just buff 6* champs that are already in the pool like Magneto, HB, Rhino, etc. The overwhelming backlash already happened for when they got added so they might as well redeem themselves and buff some of them.
    Because it only delays the inevitable. If the list they provided are among the lowest performing champs, ignoring them completely to buff higher performing champs that have already been released in the 6* crystal would be defeating the purpose of buffing the lowest performing champs, and in the meantime you still would be faced with the deadlock between buffing a champ not in the 6* crystal, or adding a low performing champ to the 6* crystal.

You said it yourself: the "backlash" for champs like Magneto has already occurred. Any "redemption" they might get for buffing him will happen whenever that buff happens, but they aren't really losing anything by not doing it now. Since there's no net gain buffing Magneto today or tomorrow, they might as well continue to proceed as they originally intended.

Or to put it another way: the question isn't "why not" but "why?" They have a normal process for buffing that involves whatever internal process they use to select those champs. Abandoning it to divert attention to lower performing champs in the 6* crystal gains nothing in the long run, so there's no compelling reason to change strategy.
    Well if you want to go down the “why?” route why even do buffs in the first place? Buffs are mainly, if not entirely, to please the player base. They don’t really gain anything by buffing any champ. So why not please the player base in a more significant and meaningful way? 6* are already starting to become more common with the introduction of (featured) cavalier crystals so the game will logically move towards them. Not saying 5* are obsolete by any means, but why focus on 5* if you can focus on 6*? There’s a good opportunity here for them to buff 6* champs so people don’t feel deflated and demoralized to pull an outdated champs after 3-4 months of grinding. Also, Magneto and HB I would say are far more iconic and popular champs than IP, KK, and Groot (pre-GOTG movies). Just seems like if you’re going to buff a champ, why not buff more of a fan favorite that deserves it instead of making more obscure characters more powerful. Seems to be the trend lately. Darkhawk and Domino and Ghost are more powerful than OG Thor, Magneto, and Phoenix? What?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

baggins said:

OML is available as a 6*, you know...

Where he at?

Woah that’s so weird
    I was basically certain he was in the 6* pool.
    Wow, that’s kinda embarrassing. My bad 😅

baggins said:

OML is available as a 6*, you know...

Where he at?

Woah that’s so weird
    I was basically certain he was in the 6* pool.
    Wow, that’s kinda embarrassing. My bad 😅
    None of them are in the 6 star pool lol

• Options
    DKnightDKnight Posts: 9
    Colossus plz!!! 2015 mutant champions need to be saved.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Groot would be my choice
  • Options
    ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    My vote is for Colossus.

But please do take a look on Hulkbuster also guys.

I don't know why Hulkbuster has been ignored from the list when he is already been added to 5* & 6* crystal pool way back.

#BuffHulkbuster
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Old man Logan Please
  • Options
    I say Colossus. He is one of my favs (than again, I love mutant comics better than almost any other.)
  • Options
    daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31
    Howard the Duck
  • Options
    MaximaMaxima Posts: 9
    From the list: 1.Old Man Logan, 2.Iron Patriot, 3.Colossus.

From the roster: Ironfist, Magneto, Antman, Civil Warrior, Jane Foster, Gambit, Deadpool X-force, Ciclops, War Machine, etc...
  • Options
    Even iron fist will b great...most have him duped
  • Options
    Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    edited May 2019
    As players vote for the champ needing reworked, it should automatically change our profile pic until winners are announced. First choice of champ gets designated as your profile pic. Nothing screams player unity more than seeing Turd Tier profile pics posted all around.
  • Options
    Netflix DD atleast give him that evade of routine DD
This discussion has been closed.