**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Guys, stick to the topic. Kabam already made it clear that only those listed champs are being considered at the moment, no need to flood the thread with champs not on the list. Their time will come, but not right now.
  • BeAwesomeBBeAwesomeB Posts: 7
    Kamala Khan
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    @Kabam Miike use the survey tool with all your options. Better idea of what the community wants. Just a suggestion.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Colossus is a classic fan fav that needs it bad. I vote him. And I don't even have him..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    JAQRIPP said:

@Kabam Miike use the survey tool with all your options. Better idea of what the community wants. Just a suggestion.

That's what they're doing, on May 9th. There will be a Poll. Not sure if it will be here or not. They've used other sites in the past.
  • Plasm13Plasm13 Posts: 7

Some people are selling Blade. He needs a buff so that this doesn't happen

I’ve witnessed this personally. I have to agree, wouldn’t want his legacy to be tarnished.
  • Plasm13Plasm13 Posts: 7
    Seriously though, Colossus needs the buff. How threatened is anyone when they know they have to fight him, aside from his bleed immunity and special 3? He should be stronger and his armor and defense should ramp up.
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    Venompool is so much better than everyone else in this list. Colossus will likely get my vote.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Venompool or Howard the Duck looks good. They definitely have potential to have their own unique quirks.
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    Old Man Logan! Groot would be nice too
  • Hold man Logan or iron patriot
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

#VoteForColossus
    #LeaveKKForMemes
  • Venom666Venom666 Posts: 2
    Venompool would be in time for the Venom vs Carnage movie this Fall
  • ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    Since you are doing them all…
    I honestly don't care who gets updated first. I am happy the updates are happening period.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I am Groot.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,418 Guardian
    Oh, so this is why there is a plethora of new VOTE FOR xxxxx Threads being created out there. Thought I was gonna see about 25 of them out there for different heroes.

NOT Howard the Duck, he already uses way too much PROCESSING POWER, and is one of the primary opponents that cause LAGGING in game.
  • 0mpu_IDR0mpu_IDR Posts: 3
    VENOMPOOL
  • Alok1505Alok1505 Posts: 7
    Colossus
  • Acehole77Acehole77 Posts: 11
    Kamala Khan
  • ReaxfinReaxfin Posts: 2
    Karnak
  • AaryanismAaryanism Posts: 6
    kamala khan for me
    1)she's inhuman(best among the humans)
    2)good animated series
    3)i have her 5* :wink:
  • Rayquaza978Rayquaza978 Posts: 8
    Poor colossus has nothing others have some utility and I would say that's it but Groot too

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Matt said:

This is single greatest meme in history. I appluad you.
  • XylumaxXylumax Posts: 2
    I would like to see an improvement in deadpool xforce. This is a very weak champion who has a big fanbase and has the right to change. On my account there is its 6 * version, so I am primarily interested in improving it, but from the list I would like to see the iron patriot gains
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    Venompool. He's such a cool character, and is a fusion of two iconic Marvel characters in Venom and Deadpool. He should be even more powerful than Venom the Duck.
    My vote if Venompool
This discussion has been closed.