**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stones awakening up 5 * ... in monthly events already ..

Thiago_0807Thiago_0807 Posts: 6 β˜…
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam is past the time you put rocks awakening 5 *, 4 *, 3 * in the monthly events, according to your difficulty .let's players raise this discussion to kabam see that we want better rewards already .. enough of miseries ..πŸ’ͺ🏻

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…

• Thiago_0807Thiago_0807 Posts: 6 β˜…
    5-star awakening in monthly events..
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    stroke
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 β˜…β˜…
    we just witnessed a stroke
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76 β˜…
    100% the rewards need updating everything is far too repetitive at the moment with very little rewards apart from Variant and act 6 the updates have been poor, I was saving resources for this Endgame update the big climax for the MCU you’d think the game would have a fun Event with big rewards but at the moment this is the least I have played this game in 2 years, rant over
  • mike0179mike0179 Posts: 14 β˜…
    Yea Ive been playing this game daily for about 3 years now and there isn't much incentive to keep going with mediocre rewards and with the increasing amount of auto block, unblockable, unstoppable nodes coming every month.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* AG crystal for exploring uncollected is still reasonable, but not a 6* haha
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35

5* AG crystal for exploring uncollected is still reasonable, but not a 6* haha

especially with that nameless thanos, this eq honestly deserves to have a 5* ag crystal as exploration rewards, i was so dissapointed when i saw that the uc eq rewards had stayed the same this month.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If they want to do this, I guess an Awakening gem Crystal should be in the rewards once every 4 months in the Uncollected difficulty
    And 4* Gem in master
    But I doubt it