**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vote for Colosus! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Sorry, KK has my vote.

Check out swedeah L on YouTube and you’ll see that KK can actually be decent with synergies. It’s due to that which makes me think colossus needs it more

• Lupo_Lupo_ Posts: 2
    #savecolossus!
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Keeping it alive ... :pensive:
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Incinerate immunity, and let him ramp up damage somehow! Also maybe a temporary indestructible?
  • C_Bailz413C_Bailz413 Posts: 9

Here are some reasons to vote for Colossus, credits to Seatin

Spread the word on global, change your forum and game avatar to Colossus if you want to. We need this Colossus buff. #BuffColossus

Magneto should be number 1 on this list but since he isn’t I’ll take colossus instead. Both are so under powered in this game compared to their comic book characters
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Colossus and Logan are only 2 on that list that interest me. And I am about 95% leaning towards voting for colossus. He needs to be a cross between thing and luke cage.

I like that we get to vote on it.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Why Colossus is the best choice:
    -He’s the oldest champion on the list, so most people have him as a 4 or 5*.
    -He has literally no offensive utility or way to increase his damage.
    -His only defensive utility is Armor Up, which is never helpful on offense OR defense, and Bleed Immunity, and how many champions are there with Bleed Immunity nowadays?
    -His synergies with Omega and Emma barely make a difference, and most people don’t have them as 4 or 5*s anyway.
    -And as ChuckRyan pointed out, 2015 awakening gems.
  • no collosus venompool is the guy

There r too many good cosmic champion. But we need a better COLOSSUS
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Colossus has been picked on the most. Give him the strength to fight back!
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125

Were do we vote

Starting May 9th at 10am PT, and running until May 10th at 10am PT, there will be a poll on our Forums where you can vote for which Champion you would like to see receive an update. The poll is only open for 24 hours! So make sure that you’ve decided in advance which Champion you’d like to see get the update.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Just please don't cote for any cosmics. We've had enough of these, and they add new good cosmics often
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Jerkobson said:

My r4 colossus says yes please.

I’d be fine if they gave you (and anyone else with a R4 Tin Man) an extra special buff just for ranking your Colossus. Seriously.

Dr. Zola
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    Definitely, how long until he finally gets buffed ya think?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There is already enough good tier mutants, the mutant class isn’t lacking. Tech class is lacking a bit. The last tech was ghost, tech has about 4 god tiers, mutant has 8.
    Iron patriot of Howard becoming god tier would help even out the playing field
  • SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    Colossus got my vote, i think he's hela cool but also currently hela weak in the contest
  • Agent_GhostAgent_Ghost Posts: 40
    I vote for Colossus, #BringBackTheLeotard !!!
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    If Colossus is buffed, unstopable Colossus Will be buffed too, right?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    NCB_pt said:

If Colossus is buffed, unstopable Colossus Will be buffed too, right?

At the same time with colossus if he wins? No.
    After some time?
    Maybe
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster honestly needs a huge buff too dont forget him kabam plz
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    Mystix13 said:

New colossus refresh idea

When opponents strike colossus while he has an armor up buff they gain a stack of weakness reducing their damage by 10% for 7 seconds and stacking up to 5 times.

Heavy attacks refresh the duration of all weakness debuffs

At 5 stacks the debuffs convert into a permanent debuff called Shattered Bones, reducing opponent attack by 50% and ability accuracy by 70%.

Shattered Bones: when striking colossus while shattered bones is active, attacker takes 10% of their base damage as direct damage to themselves. Additionally there is a 10% chance to become stunned for 2 seconds. Both effects are doubled while colossus has at least one Armor buff.

Colossus gains 10% attack for each weakness buff on the opponent up to 5 stacks (shattered bones counts as a permanent 5 stacks). Also gains 2% chance to stun opponent for 2 seconds per stack of weakness.

Champs with active armor buffs are immune to shattered bones.

Dang, he'd be op then
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I fixed your post. It’s ok, we all make mistakes.
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    Even Stefan agrees. BuffColossus
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I'd say Iron Fist because the Mystic class is so bad but Colossus is the obvious choice
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Colossus needs to be rebooted so he can finally be colossal...