**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“Diss Track” Node Map 7

Hey y’all. My ally is doing map 7 for the first time and I realized that I was stuck with this path and I have my usual CG, Blade and Og Vision for omega. But I can’t seem to figure out what to do about Luke Cage since he doesn’t bleed and CG doesn’t stack armor breaks pass 2. #HELP thanx

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I don’t have map7 experience but I can say this. Bringing the wrong champs for a lane in map6 can be a big issue and the deciding factor of clearing. I always prep my team for the nodes I’ll be facing if I am taking a different path in AQ/AW.

Of the things I know about map7; correct champ selection is key. Don’t think you can bring your regular team and do what you normally do in map5/6 you need to make sure you read and understand the nodes you’ll be facing
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    You won’t be able to get past him with those champs unfortunately. Can you switch paths with someone else if possible?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I came here expecting some fire beats and lyrics...
  • Cruz_EmpireCruz_Empire Posts: 10
    No pizza I can’t.
    Thanx yall
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hey y’all. My ally is doing map 7 for the first time and I realized that I was stuck with this path and I have my usual CG, Blade and Og Vision for omega. But I can’t seem to figure out what to do about Luke Cage since he doesn’t bleed and CG doesn’t stack armor breaks pass 2. #HELP thanx

What nodes does Luke cage have
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Use Havok or Void
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Definitely not getting through Luke with those champs. Need void for that fight for the most part.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I hear some trash champ is good for diss track...perhaps Phoenix can help out here
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I take this path in AQ each time. I use Medusa as her armor breaks can stack to 5 (at 6 it becomes armor shatter) and I also have the resonate mastery unlocked which gives another debuff on the opponent. Technically it is possible to do with CG if you can align everything to have a weakness debuff from resonate as well as 2 armor breaks or a stun and armor break but your window of time to do damage will be limited.
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    Agreed with the rest on here. My alliance runs map 7 and we have everyone’s champs picked out for them and lanes assigned per each variation of the map. It takes very specific planning and execution for exploration. For this week for instance the paths I run are power alternator in section 1, diss track in 2, and spider verse in 3. The champs I run that with are ice, void, and venom. Venom works great for all of diss track and spider verse and void is specifically for the Luke cage. The hardest on diss track is the crossbones as he seems to shrug about 90% of the debuffs off, but venom will keep eating his furies to keep healing up.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Agreed with the rest on here. My alliance runs map 7 and we have everyone’s champs picked out for them and lanes assigned per each variation of the map. It takes very specific planning and execution for exploration. For this week for instance the paths I run are power alternator in section 1, diss track in 2, and spider verse in 3. The champs I run that with are ice, void, and venom. Venom works great for all of diss track and spider verse and void is specifically for the Luke cage. The hardest on diss track is the crossbones as he seems to shrug about 90% of the debuffs off, but venom will keep eating his furies to keep healing up.

Our guy uses AA for xbones. Works great according to him