**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• Jack_sparrowJack_sparrow Posts: 6
    OLD MAN LOGAN
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Honestly they all need buffed pretty badly. I’ll vote for KK, as she’s almost downright useless at this point in the game.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I think you should just go down the list and buff them all.
  • SirGoblinSirGoblin Posts: 8
    Make it groot but give him a regeneration like Nick Fury, meanwhile turn him into baby groot when he is near death and make his special 3 the red button rocket tells him not to push😂😂. I am Groot
  • SirGoblinSirGoblin Posts: 8
    We already havve so many powerful mutants. Would you take colossus over AA , Sabre tooth, Ice man, Domino, Emma Frost Omega Red ? Where would you use him......
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    SirGoblin said:

We already havve so many powerful mutants. Would you take colossus over AA , Sabre tooth, Ice man, Domino, Emma Frost Omega Red ? Where would you use him......

Depends on the changes.
  • ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    groot and venompool
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    Vote Venonpool and unleash this beast in MCOC. From this list, Venompool is the most awesome looking and has the best animations so it's such a shame that he is just stored away in many players accounts. Most agree he is a lot fun to use, so let's make him viable and worthy in MCOC
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    How about iron fist?
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    To the people that keep saying deadforce x-pool should be on the list, I disagree as there is not a 5* version of him, so the 2015 mutant gem would still get no value by updating x-dead forcepool. If anything, the 2 champs we need updated most are colossus and mageneto.
  • CS_arenaCS_arena Posts: 17
    Venompool :- with some extra new immunnites like incenraete,shock,all the new debuff and. With unblockable hits which we can expect a XL champ to do. Carnage and venom were reworked now make the trio more strong by puting venompool in it too with synrrgy of vemon and deadpool. Lol
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    Colossus
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    I personally want Karnak just becuz I ranked him to r4 on mistake
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Venompool, Groot, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel(KK), Colossus, and definitely Magneto.
  • Nav1512Nav1512 Posts: 1
    Old man Logan
  • Bezmania187_Bezmania187_ Posts: 2

SirGoblin said:

Depends on the changes.

SirGoblin said:

Depends on the changes.

SirGoblin said:

Depends on the changes.
  • Bezmania187_Bezmania187_ Posts: 2
    Venompool, & Magneto (Even though he’s not on the list), & Old Man Logan!! Most Definitely!!
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Iron Patriot should be the one to be updated
  • SkullcandySkullcandy Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • Howard the Duck one of my favorite marvel characters
  • Anark1ngAnark1ng Posts: 8
    No one from that list, classic Wolverine should get reworked, he is one of the main and most deadly Marvel characters but as a champ he is just mediocre
  • hangelhangel Posts: 2
    colossus
  • GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    I want the Duck to be buffed !!!!
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I just can’t believe that we’re only getting 1 champion fixed. At this rate they’ll fix everyone on the list 3 years from now! That pace has never been quicker, team.

All sarcasm aside, why is it only one champion? We had been getting 2 a time for a little while now.

I would rather Kabam dedicate time and resources form one month to bring the old champions up to speed, instead of releasing another event quest during that month’s time and releasing 2 new game breaking characters.
    This route doesn’t make sense to me in it’s current form, and it is frustrating.
  • Frankyy420Frankyy420 Posts: 7
    Venompool! I was so severely upset to pull him as a 5* and now he sits there absolutely useless
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I just got a 5* Kamala Khan, so ummm....#BuffKamala!!!
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'm fine with any in this list, just do it. Colossus and Logan are the biggest names.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Why not our boy Civil Warrior?
This discussion has been closed.