**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost is not for me

Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I have had ghost in my roster for a while now, i recently decided to spend a bit of time getting used using her and then maybe rank her up, as i have read more and more about how amazing she is and her so called ‘god’ tier status.

I just can’t use her, i have watched videos, read webpages, repeatedly gone though her abilities and i just don’t can’t use her, shes not duped and i don't have any synergies but i just can’t get anywhere close to a successful fight. I have been playing this game nearly 3 years and this is the first champion i just can’t use.

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    To be fair I’ve never played this character in long run but as far as I’m concerned awakening ability and synergy is the key for ghost to be good.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have her r4 5*. I use her more for utility now off the bench as shes my 6th 4/55. I'm not going all in with the mastery setup for her though. Phasing off DoT and setting up that big s2 is nice though.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yeah, she is only God Tier with synergies. She’s not that great by herself and undupped.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Backdash, wait for them to hit you. Attack.

It's not that hard lol
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Yeah i get the utility side of her is good, phasing and shrugging off debuffs is great but I just feel as an everydayer its all a lot of effort, i find sparky much easier, i would choose him or even starlord over ghost. All the faffing around with phasing just just gets me knocked out
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93

I have had ghost in my roster for a while now, i recently decided to spend a bit of time getting used using her and then maybe rank her up, as i have read more and more about how amazing she is and her so called ‘god’ tier status.

I just can’t use her, i have watched videos, read webpages, repeatedly gone though her abilities and i just don’t can’t use her, shes not duped and i don't have any synergies but i just can’t get anywhere close to a successful fight. I have been playing this game nearly 3 years and this is the first champion i just can’t use.

She is the MVP for me! I used to be just like you took me a while to get her, but I figured her out... Boy oh boy... She's amazing!!!!
    Keep on practice!! Don't give up.
    You need to play calm and learn when to NOT touching the screen at all.

Good luck!
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62

She is the MVP for me! I used to be just like you took me a while to get her, but I figured her out... Boy oh boy... She's amazing!!!!
    Keep on practice!! Don't give up.
    You need to play calm and learn when to NOT touching the screen at all.

Good luck!

Cheers, i might bench her until i get the dupe and give her another go at some point
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    My first and only 5r4 is an unduped ghost. I dont find her hard to use at all.

phase, let them hit you once then hit them, repeat. If youre patient you can crit every hit for the entire fight.

I throw in a few heavies when I get close to SP2 for big damage. The phase is fantastic for avoiding enemy specials that are hard to evade. I do use the wasp synergy but it just makes the specials easier to land, with a small amount of care its not required.