**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sale of Champions

I would like to have the option to sale 5 and 6 star champions. It's my account and my decisions.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

I would like to have the option to sale 5 and 6 star champions. It's my account and my decisions.

Not if you get hacked or give your info away.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    With the lagging, bouncing of inputs, etc, it would be too easy to inadvertently sell a hero instead of going to look at their abilities or rankup/apply Stones, etc. Queue'd up inpuuts on a laggy delayed system could end up saying you pressed on the spot of a CONFIRM or SELL even before those boxes ever appeared on the screen.
  • Eviscerator_2099Eviscerator_2099 Posts: 4
    That's not the issue at all. The issue is that when 6* champs got announced, and players could begin getting the shards, Kabam didnt want players to sell their 5* champs to boost to easy 6* champs as 5* 5/65 sell would have been some 3000 shards easy.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    If you actually sale a champion that's.... that's...... well just say it would be entirely ones own fault. There's safe guards built in to prevent that.

And what are you talking about getting hacked and why would you give your personal information away?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

why would you give your personal information away?

Because you can't play and your alliance pressure you to reveal login code so that they can fight to clear node on your behalf.
    ;)
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Kaladin_ said:

why would you give your personal information away?

Because you can't play and your alliance pressure you to reveal login code so that they can fight to clear node on your behalf.
    ;)
    If your alliance requires this, you need to find a new alliance.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Allow me to sale what I wish to, or take sales out of the game completely. The masses shouldn't get punished for the few that some sale a champ accidentally. And letting others use your account is grounds for getting banned so that doesn't even make sense anyway.
  • AaronAaron Posts: 2
    There should be an option to sell all champs/items obtainable in the game. Have a box in the settings to enable/disable the feature and use a security password.
  • Thank you for your suggestion and feedback on this, however, at this time we don't have plans to return the ability to sell 5-Star Champions as there had been too many incidents in the past of Summoners accidentally selling them or other circumstances causing them to be sold.
This discussion has been closed.