**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vote for Kamala Khan [Merged Threads]

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
She's practically marvels version of Monkey D. Luffy from one piece minus haki XD
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Sounds like a presidential election. XD

I’ll vote for Khan, not Harris heehee
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    We have too many good cosmic champions (Corvus, Proxima, Captain Marvel Movie, Hyperion, Medusa, Carnage, Venom, Venom the Duck, OG Thor, Hela, Angela, Heimdall). We don't need more. #BuffColossus!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★

We have too many good cosmic champions (Corvus, Proxima, Captain Marvel Movie, Hyperion, Medusa, Carnage, Venom, Venom the Duck, OG Thor, Hela, Angela, Heimdall). We don't need more. #BuffColossus!

You left out Gamora
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Leave her as a meme! Long may the curse of Kamala continue!! #BUFFGROOT2019 #VOTEGROOT19
  • ZephyrZephyr Posts: 10
    Yes! Let's take her to gear 4!!....... Or at least gear 2.. Please?
  • AshuvinuAshuvinu Posts: 31
    I wish kamla Khan should also be improved
    She is trash till now
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    You can vote for her buff in the upcoming community champion fix you know.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    edited May 2019
    forget colossus. Kamala really needs it especially for that guy who r5d her. Haven't seen anyone r5 colossus, so lets do justice for that guy. Colossus has those OR and EF synergies that actually make him playable. Kamala has that captain marvel movie synergy, but she is still pretty damn bad with it. #buffkamala.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    We could really use more in the mutant class that are great yeah we have some great ones like domino archangel omega red emma frost but the cosmic class is already great enough for the time being mutant now is like the science class was just over 2 years ago when she hulk spider gwen red hulk and luke cage were all still meme tier now they are great mutant has a few great ones but this would make it even better cosmic has too many great ones and the fact that one of the last buffs included gamora (cosmic) #BuffColossus2019 #LeaveCosmicAloneForNow
    Thanxx terra
    I am going with miss marvel kamla Khan
    Update her friends
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited May 2019

Gotta vote for Ms. Marvel! She's got awesome powers that a lot could be done with in the game. She's teamed up with and is fans of so many heroes for potential synergies. She even founded her own team (appropriately called the Champions)! Plus, she is already a part of some interesting synergies that could help your team if you bring her on more quests. Think of how much stronger your Cosmics could be with the increased Fury, Precision, and Cruelty duration from her Cosmic Supremacy synergy with Black Bolt, or what your Stark Spider-Man could do with longer Stun, Shock, and Ensnares from the Contest Noobs synergy he has with her.

#VoteMsMarvel #YesWeKhan

YES!!!!!!! I vote and indicate.
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    It bcos u have her doesn’t mean that must be boost!! Iron Patriot is the only one to be buffed, he’s some kind of low tier and his iron team are all craps except imiw
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It’s the same with mutant. Tech needs love too
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    I vote for kamala khan
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Do you guys really desire ANOTHER god tier cosmic champion? We have so many of them - Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, Medusa, Venom, Carnage, Venom the Duck, Hela, Angela, Heimdall, Thor, Captain Marvel (Movie), Proxima Midnight, Cull Obsidian.

We don't need any more of them, even if Kamala Khan DOES become great after the buff, people won't invest in her when there are already so many great Cosmic champions to choose.

#BuffColossus
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Colossus hands down needs a reboot...

• Please
    I beg of you
    Buff KK
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    She is already the best out of the list
  • KachiKachi Posts: 8

Please
    I beg of you
    Buff KK

You might need to explain those sig stones added to KK
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Do you guys really desire ANOTHER god tier cosmic champion? We have so many of them - Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, Medusa, Venom, Carnage, Venom the Duck, Hela, Angela, Heimdall, Thor, Captain Marvel (Movie), Proxima Midnight, Cull Obsidian.

We don't need any more of them, even if Kamala Khan DOES become great after the buff, people won't invest in her when there are already so many great Cosmic champions to choose.

#BuffColossus

Domino, ICEMAN, OMEGA RED, A.A, HAVOK, EMMA, SHOULD I GO ON WITH ALL THE GOOD MUTANT CHAMPS OUT THERE , MY VOTE WOULD BE IRON PATRIOT OR KK I HAVE A 4 STAR COLOSSUS I USE HIM CURRENTLY.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Buff Colossus
    I have 6 five stars. 3 of them are on this list (KK, IP, Groot). I really don't care who they buff, as long as it these three or colossus.