**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion Buff

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
Who should I vote for, what champ desrves it the most, I'm leaning toward groot but what does the community think?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm voting groot. Got him after 3 months of dungeons so i hope he gets buffed
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    how many 2015 mutants are worth a rank up gem? lets help everyone and get col a buff. at least 2015 cosmics have some rank ups
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Im voting groot as he's one of my favorite characters in the mcu and it sucks seeing him being one of the worst champs ingame
    #buffgroot2019
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Who should I vote for, what champ desrves it the most, I'm leaning toward groot but what does the community think?

Vote for someone who you think needs it. I’m voting Iron Patriot
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I think it's s tough choice between Iron Patriot and Colossus. There are too many good Cosmic champions (Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion, Venom, Carnage, Proxima, Venom the Duck etc.) so voting for Groot, Kamala Khan or Venompool is a waste of vote to me.

Howard the Duck's sound effects cripple the player, so he definitely won't have my vote

The remaining ones are Iron Patriot and Colossus. I personally am going to vote for Colossus. Here are a few reasons why (credits to Seatin)

#BuffColossus
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    I'm voting for colossus for sure.... he is by far the most logical choice to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm going for KK. She's been through enough over the years.