**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last Stand Crystal: Got anybody a 5* awakening gem?

RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

i was wondering if anybody got a 5* awakening gem from the greater last stand crystal, yet.

Please share, so i can envy you!

Greetings.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    One of my team mate pulled a 5 Star tech Gem. Lucky guy.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I have opened a bunch and have pulled one. No one in my alliance has even pulled one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not yet. Never know.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    A million to one
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Got a 5* cosmic awakening gem off my second one ever
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Opened 8 no awakening, t2 alpha shards and sig stones, and t4c shards.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And t5 basic shards. Lots of flipping shards!
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Love the payoff for the content this month, my 60k gold has been worth the effort! No gem in sight for my alliance mates or Line buddies
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Congrats henrysancheza!
    I would love a mutant or science.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★

Well, guess I hit the jackpot

And It was exactly what I needed

I feel so happy

1 in 1000 chance to get an awakening gem, and 1 in 6000 chance to get the skill one. 0.006%

You should play the lottery this week
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I've opened over 20 greater between my two accounts and haven't gotten anything 5* related. No shards for t2a, t5b or 5* crystal. No 5* sig stones. Just the **** gold, 4* sig stones and 4* shards. Such a joke. You have a "greater" crystal with the most likely rewards giving you things you can't even use towards act 6. Makes zero sense.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

I've opened over 20 greater between my two accounts and haven't gotten anything 5* related. No shards for t2a, t5b or 5* crystal. No 5* sig stones. Just the **** gold, 4* sig stones and 4* shards. Such a joke. You have a "greater" crystal with the most likely rewards giving you things you can't even use towards act 6. Makes zero sense.

I was actually foolish enough to punch all the way through all but a couple of the Avengers solo objectives to max out my shards.

Ahhh, silly me. I should know better.

Dr. Zola
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    DrZola said:

crogs said:

I've opened over 20 greater between my two accounts and haven't gotten anything 5* related. No shards for t2a, t5b or 5* crystal. No 5* sig stones. Just the excrement gold, 4* sig stones and 4* shards. Such a joke. You have a "greater" crystal with the most likely rewards giving you things you can't even use towards act 6. Makes zero sense.

I was actually foolish enough to punch all the way through all but a couple of the Avengers solo objectives to max out my shards.

Ahhh, silly me. I should know better.

Dr. Zola
    I even told my one alliance mate this event was **** with the typical low end rewards in the high end crystal, and I wasn't going to deviate from my normal play just to max shards. And of course, I saw the shards climb so I put the effort in. What a f'ing waste. Add to it the update has borked all of my devices now. Even the LG G7 and OnePlus 6T force close now all the time. Trying to enjoy playing casually and it just gets to be less of a refuge/fun thing and just more frustrating and annoying from the reward/effort ratio to the game actually working properly. 4yrs old... Just amazing it can be so poorly run.
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    Got mutant,opened idk 10 maybe