**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champ do you want so bad but never have pulled?

Comments

• dijitaqdijitaq Posts: 23
    4* or above medusa, blade, quake
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Magik as 4 or 5*.how come everyone have her and i've been playing this game for 2 years and still not get het
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Goldpool. I don't want to talk about it. LMAO.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Void!! Don't even have him as a three star.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    4* Hulk and Magik. Although I don't know how excited I would be for Hulk since he's fallen off a bit.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Masacre and sentry. Can't seem to get them higher than a 3*
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
    I have been waiting for sparky since day one, I don't even have him as a 4* :(
    Also I have a 5* awakening gen waiting for him.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Medusa.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Literally every Beyond God tier champion
  • BizarreSoldierBizarreSoldier Posts: 17
    A 4* or 5* Hyperion, Iceman, or Ghost Rider... or any version of Void.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch. Don't have her above 2*
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I need Wasp 4-6* for my quantum trinity. I'd also love to have Corvus, I love his playstyle, but I have him only as a 3*
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    I am playing the game about 17 months and don't have a 4* OG Thor
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Black widow 4* has eluded me for almost 4 years 😩
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Void, Medusa, Aegon, Omega, Ghost
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’m so far behind on the 2018 super champs it feels like I took a year off from the game. And I’m just superstitious enough that I’m not going to name any of those incredible champs here for fear of ruining my chances.

Put it this way...the OG Cap, Antman, Juggs, Falcon and IP I’ve pulled over the past three weeks are not on the list.

Dr. Zola
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hawkeye 4* or 5* pls
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Magik. I've been wanting to pull her for years. I loved my 3* magik to death(back when you only could get 4* from arena or super lucky phc)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Quake.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    3* or better Agent Venom. I''ve finally got a 3* IM OG that's taken 3 years to get and a better than 2* IF OG that's taken likewise to get.

Other than that, Darkhawk and Aegon
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Kang
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Aegon or Starky as 4 or preferably 5 stars. Love the champs. Aegon is my top pick because he looks so cool and I want to complete LOL and ROL one day
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    I've 2 5/65, 3 t5b, 4paths away from 100% variant 2, and still keeps avoiding me starky, medusa, ghost. But I really really want either aegon or NickFury :O
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Peter from xforce
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

For me it’s iceman. He’s been out for a while now and I don’t even have him as a 3*.

I pulled him from a PHC awhile back