**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why isn't Jessica Jones still in the game as playable character?

I have seen her so many times come to the event quests in the transmissions and even on the main page images of the MCoC website.
Then why isn't she coming as a playable champion. If she happens to come, what class might she belong to?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    She'd be Skill or Science
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Science class. I'd guess she hasn't been added because her powers are pretty basic super-strength and leaping and they can't come up with an interesting mechanic for her.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I hate talking about data mined info, but allegedly she was in the files a long time ago, and they weren't happy with how close she was to Widow. At least that's my Rumor Mill memory.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

I hate talking about data mined info, but allegedly she was in the files a long time ago, and they weren't happy with how close she was to Widow. At least that's my Rumor Mill memory.

And she's a terrible character in the comics and MCU.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Because she’s a terrible character and only enjoyed by SJWs when out on Netflix. I’m pretty sure they cancelled iron fist and luke cage, 2 shows I enjoyed, but not her
    all of the Netflix shows are cancelled. They just haven't released season 3 of JJ yet.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Who cares. #lameashell.

Thousands of other champs need to come out before her
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    She ain’t worthy too join this game. She isn’t even any good of a character
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

Hamin said:

And she's a terrible character in the comics and MCU.
    Netflix departed from mcu
    More of Disney pulled them because they own part of Hulu which is getting Disney stuff and they are starting their own streaming service. What a waste. A reason I watched them is they were on Netflix. I won’t pay for Disney service.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Who?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Jeez y’all have way too big of a problem with her lmao
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    It’s too late really. If they wanted to they would’ve added her in whilst the other Netflix characters were added. Right now they probably have other new champion plans, but I guess with s3 coming out they might add her, but most likely not.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Because she’s a terrible character and only enjoyed by SJWs when out on Netflix. I’m pretty sure they cancelled iron fist and luke cage, 2 shows I enjoyed, but not her

ironfist sucked, especially the last season, but JJ is cancelled, just the last season was already in production when Disney pulled everything to force it to their properties.
    Netflix cancelled the shows, not Disney. Disney stated that they intended to take only the movies from Netflix, not the shows. Various reasons have been attributed to Netflix's decision to cancel the shows, including cost vs low audiences, declining ratings/social media engagement, the launch of Disney+ meaning they were effectively advertising a rival service and plain ol' meanness. The cost of the shows (which includes an apparently hefty licensing fee) and lower audiences for the second or third seasons are probably the biggest factors.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would not want her in the game. She just is dull. even her costume is dull (except Jewel)
  • StatStat Posts: 113 Content Creator
    edited May 2019
    She was/is in the game code, her pic was pulled out in 2015 with a couple others (Red Skull, DS Marvel now, SW Marvel now.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Poor Daredevil (Netflix). He's so lonely in this game. Having a Jessica Jones fighter with a Synergy to connect with him would make him so much happier.

If only she'd be added with Season 3 as a send off to the Netflix shows.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Never knew there was a Jessica Jones hate train lmao

She's boring and lame af.

Even HTD is far more interesting than her. She's so generic, if they sold her at Wal-Mart she would be called Equate Jones.