**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Kolosus
  • ManOnTheMoon123ManOnTheMoon123 Posts: 4
    Why are there no mystic champs planned to be reworked in the near future? Considering the mystic pool is already so small, the chance of pulling Juggernaut, Iron Fist, Thor (Jane Foster) or Unstoppable Colossus is high.
    I'm interested to see if UC is going to benefit in some way from the Colossus buff, considering their animations and some of their abilities are identical.
  • mrdi2019mrdi2019 Posts: 1
    Iron Patriot
  • Reaper_68Reaper_68 Posts: 1
    #Buffcolossus
  • xiang5xiang5 Posts: 4
    venompool !!
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike so I sadly haven't had the time to read through all 25 pages (at the time of this message) of this thread, but will you be reworking the other champs in that initial list eventually? Cause I really want to see OML reworked, but I also want to see Colossus get his rework too. (I suppose that's more cause my OML is at 5/50 (it was my best regen option at the time; don't judge) right now and I don't have a colossus but hey)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Colossus.
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Posts: 92 ★★
    I feel that Old Man Logan is severely underpowered. He's basically a worse version of Groot. He's older Wolverine, shouldn't that mean he's just as good? Because in tier lists the difference is huge.
  • CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
    Old Man Logan be buffed
  • CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
    I suggest one more champion must be taken into consideration to be buffed up
  • Mdc2315Mdc2315 Posts: 9
    Off this list I say Colossus or Kamala.
    I have neither Btw as a 5 star.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    Old Man Logan needs to not have to get beat up for fury. They need to revamp og iron man. Or give ig spidey armor breaks like Sym. Venompool could hit harder. F. Kamala. F. Iron patriot.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Would a colossus rework give unstoppable colossus a half buff?
  • C0nfess0rC0nfess0r Posts: 1
    I think Hulkbuster, iron fist and OG Daredevil need some rework too and should be on the list. Hulkbuster has zero use. Iron fist can be improved with armor shatter or concussion. Dd putting his evade aside has nothing else to make him useful. Give him disorient or something.

Also the one everyone keeps Ignoring and should not be ignored is MAGNETO. One of the best characters is one of the worst in the game. Even with his mind immunity still no use for him. My vote goes to him.
  • por venoompool
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    collosus boi
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited May 2019

I feel that Old Man Logan is severely underpowered. He's basically a worse version of Groot. He's older Wolverine, shouldn't that mean he's just as good? Because in tier lists the difference is huge.

OML drinks a lot.......
    EB54 said:

Would a colossus rework give unstoppable colossus a half buff?

I hope so. Otherwise dont makes sense.... At least, half buff..
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

• KillerGMCKillerGMC Posts: 24
    Does buffing colossus mean a similar buff to unstoppable colossus in the future?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

What about Hulkbuster? Neither he's a good attacker nor he's a good defender. He was even there in Infinity War and also marked as an Avenger. Please make him useful.

This ^
    Hulkbuster is really fun to play, but completely useless.
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    I say groot. Save this world plant more trees( groots regen rate )
    new sig ability- Deep roots.
    Based on current combo meter or what not regen should increase. Or last longer. S2 now is just completly useless.
  • The_lokeshhhh05The_lokeshhhh05 Posts: 150
    I think old man Logan needs to be buffed what u all need is to increase his damage potential and groot as well both hits like pillow
  • SuckrilhoSSuckrilhoS Posts: 3
    Groot
  • Do deadpool xforce or old man Logan
  • Do deadpool xforce or old man Logan

I need a reason to upgrade them as they are some of my few 4*s
  • DétectiveDétective Posts: 1
    Groot et howard le canard ce sera juste top
  • SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    edited May 2019
    My vote is for Howard. Only because he has his own animated show coming to Hulu soon. Venompool would be my second choice to buff up the venom team
    #leavecolossusasameme
  • SłєiρηirRødSłєiρηirRød Posts: 37
    Iron Patriot!
  • JxxjxbJxxjxb Posts: 2
    Please, Colossus!

• j0hn51czj0hn51cz Posts: 1
    Colossus
This discussion has been closed.