**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 Chapter 3

ULTR0N_PRIMEULTR0N_PRIME Posts: 19
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Who is the best champion to fight Venom?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’d say Loki is pretty good as he steals buffs. Ghost if you have her would be good aswell. Tip: don’t take the short path unless you are stacked with champs because he will give you hell
  • Tiger360 said:

I’d say Loki is pretty good as he steals buffs. Ghost if you have her would be good aswell. Tip: don’t take the short path unless you are stacked with champs because he will give you hell

I’ve heard ronan is a good option but I’m not sure if I should use him since he’s 2*
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    duped ronan. anyone who says anything is else dead wrong
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Morningstar: open the quest and go straight to him, then use a SP2 whenever you can... if you have Cap IW and its synergy (the mystic one) there are good chances that you can kill it with morningstar alone... i was able to bring venom under 1% of life with a 4*S 4/40 morningstar without synergies (but with recoil/liquid courage masteries) :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ronan, Magik, Doctor Voodoo, and Morningstar are ez wins against that venom (short path)
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    luke case. bleed immune.l2.heavy attack. game over.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    Use any Mystic champs which nullifies his buffs but more importantly, learn to dex/evade his special 2.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Dude:
    Take youre morningstar and go straight against the Venom, take giultine (i know ist spelled wrong) and Mephisto as synergys, maybe heimdal if you have him.
    Tehn go in, hit this Venom a few times in his face, activate youre second ability and one hit him!
    Worked for me with a 5* r2 MS
    Worked for me the same way with a few more second ability uses from the Hood, too
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Morningstar, Mordo, (do I dare say this?) Diablo, Sym Supreme, etc
    Quake works pretty well
  • M4DB345TM4DB345T Posts: 2
    What's your roster?
  • I took the longest path so I don’t need to worry about this until I go for exploration