**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Thanos

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
I’ve been struggling to do Uncollected Thanos and am wondering if anyone can point out key tips and tricks. I am certain I’ll have to use a few revives but I don’t want to grind/spend 400 units worth.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I also have a 5/50 Sig 40 GwenPool
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    There are a number of threads out there that dissect how to approach UC Thanos. Just search the forum a bit.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Blade with sparky and GR/dormammu synergy will be your best friend. You will be able to get him down a lot and quick with some practice on him.

Phase 1: Make sure to have 1 bar of power or more before thanos drops below 95% life in order to use it right away to deactivate his ability, which is a breeze with blade due to his power gain against bleeding opponents.

Phase 2: Make sure to swipe BACKWARDS immediately after this animation is finished so you can get a combo in. Make sure to finish your combos with a light hit to remove the inverted controls. Remember! Once he activates sp2, inverted controls are back, so dodge=dash and dash=dodge

Phase 3: Bring that Ironman Infinity war! intercepting him is fairly easy once you have done it a few times, so get some practice in on master thanos first before attempting this with uncollected thanos, or you will eat through resources like a fat kid in a candy shop