**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

got banned from the game

Hey every one my name is Laksh and my game id was laksh99 .

Yes it was Laksh99 becoz now i am banned from the game. I was playing game from last 1 year my rating was 110,735 I completed act 4 and now was doing it 100% and ROAD TO LABRINTH last chapter was left. I used mod and played that last chapter. I just request to kabam to take my progress that i played on mod and to remove ban from my account.
I will never use mod again. I will be very thankful if u remove my ban.
Your Summonerj0pioz3bsakx.png

Comments

• laksh99laksh99 Posts: 9
    i do agree I did mistake but when kabam did it so many times the just **** Scarlet witch Doctor strange and so many So many lags in game what about that ?

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Yes the game has a few bugs and yes we got nerfs we didn't want but it didn't give one player an advantage over another purposely. Mods take the fun out of the game,I mean who wants to fight a player who's 2 star hawkeye can do over 10,000 points of damage?
    My point is that Kabam didn't purposely give an advantage to anyone .
    when i said give me extra advantage take my progress that i did from mod
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I'm sorry but that still change the fact that you used a mod and this is the consequence that you have to live with. Why not a new account for a fresh start?
    yeh did a fresh start
    gc4oohtr99lf.png
    this was my side by side account
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    laksh99 wrote: »
    this was my side by side account

And mod again
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Don't blame kabam you cheating sack of sh*t, the rest of us had these problems an didn't resort to using mods

@Kabam Miike shouldn't this guy be banned for abuse? Regardless of the OP cheating the personal attacks is a bit much. Where's the line on this type of childish behavior?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Start a new account and dont cheat mate. We all should be playing with honesty
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Don't blame kabam you cheating sack of sh*t, the rest of us had these problems an didn't resort to using mods

@Kabam Miike shouldn't this guy be banned for abuse? Regardless of the OP cheating the personal attacks is a bit much. Where's the line on this type of childish behavior?

I think you should be bannned for abusing the @.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Start a new account and dont cheat mate. We all should be playing with honesty

Agreed.
    Ja55 wrote: »

Add something constructive to the conversation. At this point its spam and will be flagged as such.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Ja55 wrote: »

Add something constructive to the conversation. At this point its spam and will be flagged as such.

It's okay for you to spam the spam. Flag away.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    U used a mod and want ur account back? Dude u smoke crack? What a jerk
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited August 2017

At best I will get a warning but it's worth it for having my say against cheaters, good to know your a little snitch too
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Yes the game has a few bugs and yes we got nerfs we didn't want but it didn't give one player an advantage over another purposely. Mods take the fun out of the game,I mean who wants to fight a player who's 2 star hawkeye can do over 10,000 points of damage?
    My point is that Kabam didn't purposely give an advantage to anyone .

I have to slightly disagree with this statement as I believe you can buy that unfair advantage you speak of. 1500 units will most likely get you any new champ while them who don't spend may find them self waiting over a year to get the champ you just bought and a second year hoping to duplicate them lol. So I believe they did grant unfair advantage if you take out your wallet son. My problem is my kids take all what's mine before any game would so here I am disadvantaged to all the spenders. What's that you say play arena get the champs ? Hard to compete against players double your rate in arena and players who will buy a thousand units just to recharge there maxed boosted champs. And little old me would need to save for months grind like hell just to have a change of taking the guy who does little and pays to get points faster.
    As for been banned you deserved it many guys have to heal regardless completing that hard content like lol I'm 1 of them. I had to work hard to get my achievement save resources and play like a boss. You feel it's fair to take away the challenge but get the full rewards ? Kabam should give your account champions and all the rest of the cheaters things to the community for well just been honest :)
  • laksh99 wrote: »

Yes it was Laksh99 becoz now i am banned from the game. I was playing game from last 1 year my rating was 110,735 I completed act 4 and now was doing it 100% and ROAD TO LABRINTH last chapter was left. I used mod and played that last chapter. I just request to kabam to take my progress that i played on mod and to remove ban from my account.
    I will never use mod again. I will be very thankful if u remove my ban.
    Your Summonerj0pioz3bsakx.png
    I honestly hope you never get your account back I hope it stays banned forever but I don't want gen to delete it so every day when you wake up you can bathe In your own tears
    I'd enjoy using a cheaters team for the greater good lol saves waiting another year or 2 also. chin up lad a new honest acount is waiting for you to sign up to don't be cheating now lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry you lost your Account, but I'm not buying that excuse about bugs. It's lIke saying someone is justified in stealing from Walmart because they don't like their business ethics. Just keep your New Account legit, and you'll be fine.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    laksh99 wrote: »

Yes it was Laksh99 becoz now i am banned from the game.

Lakash, this should be pretty obvious, even to someone who's dumb enough to cheat, but this is the absolute last place that you should ever tell people that you used a mod. There is not a single person on this forum who isn't glad that you have been banned and you will receive zero sympathy here. I suggest you leave now.
  • Hey all,
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.