**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vote for Groot [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RyanwhalesRyanwhales Posts: 60
    Weeeelll. #BuffGroot. You may be on the side of seatin, thinking well the cosmic class is waaaay too ripped. And hes right, cosmic does have some pretty o.p champs.
    Maybe groot will get reworked when GOTG 3 comes out, but really variant 2 may leave... the devs have never said if variant stays forever... This is just one of the reasons you should vote groot. Let me list the rest of em.
    1. Groot might get some great o.p synergy with starlord: well there is a 90% chancd this will happen. And imagine what yall can do with starlord then.
    2. He is bleed immune: VARIANT 2 PEOPLE!
    3. Cosmic class needs more god tier champs: Corvus yeah screw him, i want to want groot. But hes trash right now soooo...
    4. Groot might keep his regen: Does this really even need to be explained. Vtd's regen is amazing, but imagine groot. A tall tree that isnt a crappy champion. Since when has that happened?!
    5. #Justice4Groot!: He gave his arm! He gave his life! And what has the Trash bin done? Nothing!
    6. Tin Man should stay a meme: People, he has been a meme since he came out. Keep it that way.
    7. Because he has sick animations: he has sick animations.
    If these reasons dont convice you to vote groot? Well then... let me know so i can do more posts to help the MCOC Community make the right choice. There will be a part 2 so make sure, tune in to #BuffGroot with Lame.

Make this tree muscular and make America great again!
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    1) colossus may make Deadpool x force useable
    2) he is also bleed immune
    3) realistically, cosmic and mutant are fairly even, but I will agree with you here
    4) not much I can really say here, I’ll give you this one too
    5) Colossus had to put up with Deadpool for two whole movies
    6) Groot should stay a meme. keep it that way
    7) colossus’s sp3 is so dang satisfying tho
    At the end of the day, we’re all going to have different opinions tho. Good luck getting groot buffed!
    edited May 2019
    Lol the point is groot is a extra large... and yes i like groot. Colossus has been more of a meme since the early days.... also the top champs are mutant. Domino and Havok. Corvus could also be up there but his damage does not compare to havoks in the long run. Colossus has been, well trash but in the case of dpxforce, its a chance. We know groot is going to get a synergy with starlord and rocket. Dp xforce is just an 50% chance while starlord is a 90-100% chance. Besides... groot has regen and colossus does not. He will keep that regen. Nodes of variant 2 pretty much state it. I dont think the devs will change that node, but it could happen. The devs might have something in mind for colossus but it seems to me there isnt that much they could do with him. We have seen how uncreative they can be with armor up with iron man this month.

Also, you guys really seem to like dp xforce hope yall pull six stars of em lol. Jk. I already have a five star groot. So nothing worse can happen to me.
    Also, armour up cannot do anything. It has never done anything but aw defense, while groot may actually have good attack. The bleed damage will not be powerful, and it will be willpower. And you could just pick him next month anyway,
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Somebody has a 5* groot
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I have a 5 star Groot and colossus so I win either way
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes because instead of buffing the Mutant class which has few god teir champions we should add another to the cosmic class that has a million already
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    Venompool ftw
    He should be more powerful than Venom the Duck and he's just an all around cool character
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Yes because instead of buffing the Mutant class which has few god teir champions we should add another to the cosmic class that has a million already

Tbh mutant has plenty of great champs tech needs it more imo but im still voting groot
    Well. Fine. Everyone wanted some real points so here we are. Im sorry for wasting yoir time with my other post.
    1. Armor up is useless: it does nothing. I have never seen anyone do anything with armor up. Does anyone want a vtd with just armor up stacks? No. This may be a reason for Colossus to get a bigger buff then Groot but on the other, do you want a Aw defense tank or a Offense powerhouse. Dont get me wrong the devs could do both but after Iron man's stone and the master havok path... yeah the devs have no idea what to do with armor up.
    2. Groot has healing and he will keep it: Well, as i said before Groots node in variant 2 states that he applys a posion debuff whenever he regens. This will not be changed. I hope. This would make groot more sustainable and thus he could save you a few pots here and there
    3. Groot with rocket: They have been close pals in the movies and comics for a long time and the devs will honor this. Well they should, but this might buff rocket enough for him to make it to the god tier or higher and think of it this way: You get a tech champ buff with a cosmic champ buff. If Colossus were reworked it would just be mutants.
    4. Groot is XL: there are very few XL champs with regen. Venompool at the moment has a regen as well as Venom but not many others do but some that do are: Joe fixit, King Groot and someothers(i have no idea who else but yeah. I dont use XL champs that much)
    Thats all of the real points i got. Tell me if there is anything i missed and ill update this post with all of that. Imma do a Why Colossus should be reworked over Groot with Lame post.
    Webby72 said:

1) colossus may make Deadpool x force useable
    2) he is also bleed immune
    3) realistically, cosmic and mutant are fairly even, but I will agree with you here
    4) not much I can really say here, I’ll give you this one too
    5) Colossus had to put up with Deadpool for two whole movies
    6) Groot should stay a meme. keep it that way
    7) colossus’s sp3 is so dang satisfying tho
    At the end of the day, we’re all going to have different opinions tho. Good luck getting groot buffed!

Colossus sp3 does more damage then Groots in all honesty. And its pretty sick. This is some good reasons right here. May i use them for a post? Ill credit you if you say yes. Thx
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I vote colossus
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    This doesn’t seem much more serious..
    Shamwowww said:

What do you mean Lame?

What do you mean what do i mean?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Shamwowww said:

What do you mean Lame?

Are you Lame? That's the confusing bit I think.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

No. Vote Venompool.

VP is actually good. He’s basically Hawkeye with Power drain substituted for 10% regen on a buff steal. He is the least needing of a buff.
  • Axe_daddyAxe_daddy Posts: 4
    We need to vote for groot. He is our man. Why would we vote for colossus? He sucks. He’s boring. Even if he was buffed his animations would still suck and he would still be boring as heck to play. Groot actually has good animations and has some great potential. What do you guys think? Only comment if you support groot. I only listen to groot supporters
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    I am groot
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Nah
    #BuffColossus
    Snizzbar said:

Shamwowww said:

What do you mean Lame?

Are you Lame? That's the confusing bit I think.
    Yes, i go by Lame. Sorry its a habit.
  • ZephyrZephyr Posts: 10
    #justiceforgroot? More like #justiceForgot hahaha
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I don’t disagree with this. But I’m voting iron patriot. But if the Patriot doesn’t win, I hope Groot does
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    I really just don’t get why groot needs a buff? He is descent as he is. The only thing on him that maybe should be buffed is his regen on sp2. His little friend rr maybe needs more the overhaul.