**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUG: Darkhawk interaction with ‘class relationship reversal’ in 5.2.3

I do not have a video because for some reason it would not upload, but basically, darkhawk had severely reduced damage after coming out of null mode on the caltrops path in 5.2.3, to the point where as a 4/55 he was hitting for 600 dmg medium crits. Also, when in null mode, he was critting for 8.5k which is about 2k more than he normally would. The damage increase only happened when he had a class bonus against cosmics, and the damage decrease only happened against class disadvantages against mutants, I believe this is mostly because of his sig ability. What’s weird is I’ve used darkhawk for the other 2 quests in 5.2s relationship reversal node and he worked perfectly fine then. Maybe it’s because of the caltrops node or some weird interaction. I’ve attached some pictures of the nodes to show there is nothing that should be affecting his damage to the extent that it did.

Comments

• Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 117
    edited May 2019
    Just upload the video to a Youtube account then share the link in the post.
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Just upload the video to a Youtube account then share the link in the post.

Yeah thats what I normally do, but my screen recorder didnt work for some reason.