**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Bug (Without Armor Break)

ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 381 ★★★

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What was the nodes? And where did you fought him?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    That's a stupid interaction i face too when fighting against these nodes, gotta say it's a bug
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    this happens on all physical resistance nodes, i made a discussion on this and no mod commented. Would like to see this fixed.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    True Damage ignores armor. I suppose this means negative armor as well. So regardless of the armor rating, Corvus will always hit equally hard in all fights. This is true While he has TD, all armor modifications are useless.

In other words: Armor Breaks only increases damage outside his Crit Phase (no charges = no damage)

I have to assume that Resistors don't count as armor for TD, so it has no effect on them. The Resistors decrease damage while the Armor Breaks don't modify the damage, resulting in lower damage output.

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

True Damage ignores armor. I suppose this means negative armor as well. So regardless of the armor rating, Corvus will always hit equally hard in all fights. This is true While he has TD, all armor modifications are useless.

In other words: Armor Breaks only increases damage outside his Crit Phase (no charges = no damage)

I have to assume that Resistors don't count as armor for TD, so it has no effect on them. The Resistors decrease damage while the Armor Breaks don't modify the damage, resulting in lower damage output.

True damage ignores armor and resistances
    These are passive resistances (look at the icons: not buffs) . I don't think it TD ignores those.

That might not be the intended interaction, but that's the only explanation here.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

These are passive resistances (look at the icons: not buffs) . I don't think it TD ignores those.

That might not be the intended interaction, but that's the only explanation here.

Even buffs get his damage reduced
    Would like an answer to how this interaction from one of the mods. We're assuming and guessing here.