**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion sp1 getting whiffed

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
I use Hyperion regularly and notice since the last update when I use sp1 to do a special intercept when the champion is dashing in the sp1 will often get whiffed and I get combo to death. Has anyone else noticed this? It’s in all areas of the game for me but only happens about 50% of the time I try it.

I’m using iPhone XR with the latest update of the game

Comments

• Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Yes, I’ve had this same issue. Agree, it’s 50/50 throughout all areas in game, but it felt worse during the Thanos fight in UC. His sp1 connected maybe 1 out of 5 attempts.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

Yes, I’ve had this same issue. Agree, it’s 50/50 throughout all areas in game, but it felt worse during the Thanos fight in UC. His sp1 connected maybe 1 out of 5 attempts.

Yes it seems to be worse in higher tier content my biggest issues were with Yellowjacket bosses in variant 2
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Seeing this in all questing events: AQ/AW/EQ/endgame
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    I saw same issue using, iphone 6s plus, iphone 8, iphone x, iphone Xs max

This isnt related with phone, i can say that clearly need to fix framerate
    Keep this thread going if you’re experiencing this issue please. Hyperion is my favorite champ and I would like to see this get fixed
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    I’ve been experiencing this, too. Just lost an easy match in AQ because of this.
    Can we get an acknowledgment of this issue from the game team @Kabam Miike I would like to at least know this is being looked at.