**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skip

Please remove the skip from story quests etc there annoying and not needed tbh

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    i'm sorry, but...what? Could you clarify the post please?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tyrannus said:

Please remove the skip from story quests etc there annoying and not needed tbh

Please dont speak for others. I dont want to play the story repeatedly. I like the skip being in there.
  • Options
    Tyrannus said:

Those annoying paragraphs when moving up a path

You call them annoying yet you want to force people to watch them repeatedly...

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The OP is most likely an android user ... sometimes it takes up to 5-10 seconds for the "skip" animation to vanish after click on it.
    Think he is trying to suggest to remove the entire animation. No story, do need to skip anything
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Agreed, add an option to remove "story" dialog. Android is so slow I hit skip before the character models are loaded.
  • Options

The OP is most likely an android user ... sometimes it takes up to 5-10 seconds for the "skip" animation to vanish after click on it.
    Think he is trying to suggest to remove the entire animation. No story, do need to skip anything

Tyrannus said:

iOS iPad Pro 2018 iPhone 8+

nope, he is using the best device currently, just wants to force us to repeatedly watch the story.
  • Options
    Thank you for suggestion and feedback on this. We're sorry to hear you don't enjoy reading what story comes with the quest, but we'll certainly let our teams know that this is a wanted option.
This discussion has been closed.