**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

vote venompool

Venompool is a bad champion, but collosus is a teeny weeny bit, good defender, anyway, so why choose him. I mean, he has armour, which is annoying when playing him, and bleed immunity, which is annoying for a nick fury or archangel or gwenpool...Anyway, collosus has his place as a defender, but where is venompools. He has bleed, oh yeah, regen, but what else, pretty much nothing else exciting so...
vote venompool!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    groot is again bleed immune so that means he is a good counter for bleed champs, and can drive you crazy with all that regen, but venompools regen aint even that good, which makes him the better option @TheSquish671
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    All that regen? Groot's regen sucks and there are better options for bleed champs
    We have a lot of great mutants. Domino, archangel, omega, x-23, and i can go on forever so i might aswell stop
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus, Medusa, VTD, Hyperion, Proxima Midnight, Captain Marvel (MCU), Angela, Drax, Gamora, Heimdall, Hela
    Want me to stop?
    @TheSquish671 when using a champion reletively low pi, against the groot(23,000)e.t.c, im sure even that small regen for u is a lot for that champion along side fighting through immunity and armour
    archangle, cable, bishop, domino, mister sinister, havok, iceman, omega red, nightcrawler, rogue, sabretooth, storm psylocke, x-23, wolverine..........need i say more!
    @Rellenquish Mutant already has too much. Sure, each class has lots of great champs, but mutant is lacking. Some of those champs on the list are trash (cable, bishop, nightcrawler, psylocke
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Groot has the super debuff timer reduction. i just say icephoenix....
    Colo is a starter Champ. Your first champ in game shouln't be Beast, Proxima or some of that consorts.

Even Venom is great now! but its a Photographer with a symbiote. Venompool is Deadpool with a Symbiote!
    He must be better than a regular Venom!

Remember: Redpool and Goldpool are exclusive. DPX mere ****. At least one Poolbased Champ should be good.
    Gwenpool is leaning her own beeing from Deadpool and is great.
    Its like when Sparky came out. (before we got IWIM) People are guessing Stark can only build usefull Suits for others (i silence myself to Warmachine).

So there are Greate Symbiote Based Champs in the meantime. But a real WOW! Deadpool?

Don't make a Deadpoll, Vote Venompool!
    nightcrawler aint trash
    thanks @cassy
    @Rellenquish Ok, but he's not godly like some champs you listed.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

@TheSquish671 when using a champion reletively low pi, against the groot(23,000)e.t.c, im sure even that small regen for u is a lot for that champion along side fighting through immunity and armour

If you just bait the sp1 he doesn't regen at all
    Groot only need to be the only Champ to interfere with passive debuffs. Time reduction and AAR and he got his new niche to Play.

Give Venompool 5 Buffs/Debuffs Shown on the left side (chosen per Random) and the Player can Chose all 6 Seconds Which one he wants to activate. this would better his Sig massively
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    As much as I like venompool, I have to vote colossus. VP has some utility compared to colossus.
    Colossus is Miikes choice. So a Kabam choice.

I can't help myself, but i am not Able to vote with superiors.

Resist! Vote the unlikly. Venompool!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

We already have lots of great cosmic champs. Buff Collosus.

We already have a lot of great mutants. Buff Iron Patriot
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Vote Kamala
    @Austin555555 We already have a lot of great tech. Buff Collosus
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Venompool is not even that bad, strong sp1 bleed and decent regen. Colossus is straight trash.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    10% regen on an L1 is actually pretty great. Plus the bleed is pretty nice. VP is in no way meme tier. Literally everyone else needs it more.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Venompool is a bad champion, but collosus is a teeny weeny bit, good defender, anyway, so why choose him. I mean, he has armour, which is annoying when playing him, and bleed immunity, which is annoying for a nick fury or archangel or gwenpool...Anyway, collosus has his place as a defender, but where is venompools. He has bleed, oh yeah, regen, but what else, pretty much nothing else exciting so...
    vote venompool!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the champs on the list venompool is nowhere near as bad as the others. And how venompool made the list over hulkbuster and magneto is beyond me
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Of the champs on the list venompool is nowhere near as bad as the others. And how venompool made the list over hulkbuster and magneto is beyond me

Probably because they buffed the other symbiotes and he's the only bad one left
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

We already have lots of great cosmic champs. Buff Collosus.

We have loads of great mutants...