**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ebony Maw Spotlight and Crystal

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
Does anyone know if/when we can expect an Ebony Maw crystal and champion spotlight?

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    prolly next week
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

If I recall correctly Cull comes first and Maw third for the month.

Thanks ZeeZee. Anything behind that thought? I've been checking the usual suspects online to find out, and I've been coming up short.

Cull interests me too, but I already carry Corvus and Proxima on my typical questing team. Not sure I'd carry a third Cosmic unless he has some incredible synergies with those two.

Either way, thanks for the reply.
  • Dgk93Dgk93 Posts: 5

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    @Dgk93 As much as it hurts to see I'll be waiting that long, that's exactly what I was looking for. Guess that gives me plenty of time to farm units. Has he proven to be a pretty reliable source in the past?

Thanks for your reply!
  • Dgk93Dgk93 Posts: 5
    mgj0630 said:

@Dgk93 As much as it hurts to see I'll be waiting that long, that's exactly what I was looking for. Guess that gives me plenty of time to farm units. Has he proven to be a pretty reliable source in the past?

Thanks for your reply!

mgj0630 said:

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah he is a mcoc dataminer and a very good one. If you have Twitter I recommend following him for loads of good info