**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you voting for

2»

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Venompool

if you choose groot your dead to me

And what do you do to those who vote Venompool?

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Cullosus

No one cares what seatin thinks.

They can do some crazy things with groot. Fan favorite also. Vote groot for president.

Real life colossus cares what seatin thinks
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Cullosus

• LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    edited May 2019
    Iron patriot
    Iron Patriot ftw, there already too many mutant champs and not enough useful tech champs.
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Cullosus
    FR33_HUG5 said:

if you choose groot your dead to me

And what do you do to those who vote Venompool?

I don't care about venompool I just don't want it to be groot
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Cullosus

Spread the propaganda, my brothers in arms
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Groot

#buffgroot2019
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Ms.marvel (kamala khan)
    no please not colossus. I need a good cosmic 5* i have both kamala and collossus but I already have x23 at r4. Besides kamala has much better potential colossus is just metal, kamala is like, stretchy and stuff and it'd be cool to have a great asian character. dont be a seatin lover, #voteforkamala
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Cullosus
    Don’t care for Seatin but votes are typically going to be selfish. Have a worthless 2015 mutant gem and since they decided to turn a blind eye to Magneto even though he’s been asked to be buffed more than any other champ, I have to vote Colossus.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Cullosus
    Yeah, I'm not feeling these #voteforwhoIgot

I don't even have Colossus and I'm voting for that beast.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Cullosus
    There’s already sooo many cosmic power houses do we really need a buff for another cosmic? Colossus ftw
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Cullosus
    V1PER1987 said:

Don’t care for Seatin but votes are typically going to be selfish. Have a worthless 2015 mutant gem and since they decided to turn a blind eye to Magneto even though he’s been asked to be buffed more than any other champ, I have to vote Colossus.

I found us in mcoc news