**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champ buff

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
So first off, we have to consider the champs kabam has limited us to choose from (correct me if I'm wrong)...

Kamala khan
Groot
Venompool
Old man Logan
Colossus
Patriot
Howard the Mech/Duck

Now we have to look at each featured class... The first three champs on my list are cosmic, the second three are mutant, and the last three are tech...

As far as good cosmics go, the class itself has Hyperion, Corvus, medusa, and proxima. Mutants have Omega Red, frost, iceman, sinister and Havok. Tech have IWIM, and Sparky...

So based off those givens, I think that although I personally would like Colossus buffed, it would only be fair to buff a tech champ... Between the two (Iron Patriot and Howard the duck) I'd say iron Patriot would probably be the more interesting option... What are you're thoughts?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Howard the Duck sounds are annoying to listen too.
    Iron Patriot is better than Colossus.
    #BuffColossus
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Datman257 IP's sig ability is a debuff.
    But I agree, they both need it
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    First off “correct me if I’m wrong” you stated three for each class... there’s 3,2, and 2. Small point.
    Second the tech class has more than stark and Imiw 😂 Starlord? (Not the god he once was, no slouch though), Ghost? Sentinel? Darkhawk? Nebula in the right hands deals nice damage, power control, and triple immune. Og vision? Doc oc even. Tech class isn’t maybe the top class... but better than stark and Imiw, even if you don’t agree with all the techs I put forth. Ok moving forward.

I agree not to buff any of the three cosmic for the reasons you stated. Already and OP class and has a good 2015 gem option on venom. Mutant is a great class however... Colossus is a huge champion in the marvel kog.. he’s a flagship champ hailing from comics of old and the amazing OG x men series. He has seriously awesome laundry list of cool things you could do with his abilities and animations (anyone remember the og x men game and he had the flex and battle cry special move? It was sweet candy). Seems like he could have more than bleed immunity if kabam wanted as his armored skin once activated (this could be played with somewhat like Emma Frost, not having him in armor full time) is impervious to poison (poison gotta get in you to poison you right?). One big point many other have brought forth is THE MUTANT 2015 gem is WORTHLESS as long as there’s no buff to older mutants and or wolvie isn’t released as a 5*... this seems just wrong. Gotta be at least one good option. Iron patriot honestly? Is BORING... even buffed... he is and would be BORING.

Those are my thoughts. 😋
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    First off the tech class has more than stark and Imiw 😂 SL? Ghost? Nebula? Sentinel? Darkhawk? Doc oc? Vision?

Second Iron Patriot buffed or not is... BORING.

Third mutant is the only class until they buff an old mutant or release 5* wolvie where the 2015 gem is worthless... every other class has at least one great option... skill kind of lacks also... much better than mutant though. Colossus is an epic character of the x men series and has lots of animations and abilities that can be played with... be sweet to have him activate his armor even if it was just at the beggining of the fight... that would look epic animation wise. Could even have an armor mechanic like Emma Frost.. changes back and forth.

An old x men game he had this flex and battle cry special move.. old school x men arcade game.. it was sweeeeet candy folks. I think the clear option is colossus and I’m glad Miike wants colossus in the event of a tie. I use colossus here and there just because I want to.. same with magneto.😉
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    You can't say tech only has imiw and sparky, what about ghost and sentinel. Also dark hawk is supposed to be a great champ don't have him myself so not really sure.
    I'm gonna vote groot purely because I love gotg