**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vote for Groot [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I am Groot 2019
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

I really just don’t get why groot needs a buff? He is descent as he is. The only thing on him that maybe should be buffed is his regen on sp2. His little friend rr maybe needs more the overhaul.

Groot is on par with colossus and hulkbuster as worst champ in the game
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    What makes groot a bad champ? His bleed immunity or his I’m groot ability? And at the end someone needs to be at the bottom. Why all u ask for weaker to be buffed and get equal to stronger? Kabam made all champs equal once (if I’m not mistaken v.12) and u didn’t liked it. Why u all now ask for it? I really can’t get it. No offense but I think the community is pretty much confused and have driven the developers this way too. The game have more serious problems than these, that make the game team waste time.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

What makes groot a bad champ? His bleed immunity or his I’m groot ability? And at the end someone needs to be at the bottom. Why all u ask for weaker to be buffed and get equal to stronger? Kabam made all champs equal once (if I’m not mistaken v.12) and u didn’t liked it. Why u all now ask for it? I really can’t get it. No offense but I think the community is pretty much confused and have driven the developers this way too. The game have more serious problems than these, that make the game team waste time.

Groot is slow and clunky, hits like a wet noodle, has to get hit to get his buffs and has rubbish regen and he's just boring to play
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Groot is by far the most interesting champion i think, thats why i think should be buffed to a usable level
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★