**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4.6 Ultron first Run (team synergie tips)

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hello,

This weekend I`m going for the final level in act 5. That will mark my first full run of the act.
My current team is;
Venom 5*r4
Red Hulk 5*r4 (d)
Corvus 5* r4
Ghost 5* r4
Wasp 4* r5 (d)

My Ghost gameplay isn`t that great right now. So I`ll probably have to take ultron out with Corvus.
I`ve seen videos of a r4 Corvus taking him out, but Proxima is always on the team for the true strike synergie.
My 4* Proxima is unleveld so I cannot fight with her.
Will the synergie be neccecary for me to take Ultron out without too much hassle?
Or should I sacrafice one of my lane killers for the synergie?
(If it matters I`m planning on taking the resistance path, So I face a mutant, tech and avenger to maximise the amount of charges)

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it would make the fight easier. You could take out either venom or red hulk off your team to add proxima.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'd say keep Venom as a backup. If you get Ultron below 18% health, Venom will get True Strike to finish him off. In case you don't quite get all of him with Corvus. But definitely worth having Proxima along for the ride.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I'd take wasp out, unless you are really really good with her health pool is far too low to compete with that Ultron, a couple blocks will melt her health, a 4* Medusa would be a much more viable choice
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    @Donnymeij awesome stuff man, enjoy choosing who to R5!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Honestly you’re fine.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Before you go in blind against Ultron, and your best synergy team, you have to understand is mecanics, or else you will get wreck, fast!

Ultron as a buff, that allows him to regen every 15 sec 50% of his max health.

In addition, he as 3 buffs that alternates every 7-8 seconds. One armor, one Fury and one Power Gain. These buff are not active, but they become active when you place a debuff on him.

Therefore, if you stun him when he as the fury buff, the buff will become active and he will hit you like a Mack Truck. The same when he as the power gain buff, if it becomes active you will get instant ko from a Sp3.

Some of the best Champs to beat him are Medusa, if you apply armor break on him, he becomes pretty easy to beat.

Void as some great mecanics also that reverse healing, and so does CAIW.

Since I dont have any of these champion, I took him down with Loki 4* 4/5 duped.

The strategy was simple, when he had the fury buff, I parry stun him, to activate is buff, then I throw in a Sp1 to steal the fury buff, by then the fight is pretty much over, since my hits could easily do 8-10k damage per hit.

Rince and repeat 2-3 times and Ultron was down with less than 40 hits.

They are other strategy with loki, but this one is the one that suited me. A max 3* duped Loki can do the job. Again the trick is to steal is fury buff.

Hope this help

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    If you have the champs for the No Mercy synergy, you can use that. It bypasses his node buffs.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

Before you go in blind against Ultron, and your best synergy team, you have to understand is mecanics, or else you will get wreck, fast!

In addition, he as 3 buffs that alternates every 7-8 seconds. One armor, one Fury and one Power Gain. These buff are not active, but they become active when you place a debuff on him.

Therefore, if you stun him when he as the fury buff, the buff will become active and he will hit you like a Mack Truck. The same when he as the power gain buff, if it becomes active you will get instant ko from a Sp3.

Some of the best Champs to beat him are Medusa, if you apply armor break on him, he becomes pretty easy to beat.

Since I dont have any of these champion, I took him down with Loki 4* 4/5 duped.

The strategy was simple, when he had the fury buff, I parry stun him, to activate is buff, then I throw in a Sp1 to steal the fury buff, by then the fight is pretty much over, since my hits could easily do 8-10k damage per hit.

They are other strategy with loki, but this one is the one that suited me. A max 3* duped Loki can do the job. Again the trick is to steal is fury buff.

Hope this help

If you sp3 with loki then you steal all the buffs for a time period
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

Hope this help

If you sp3 with loki then you steal all the buffs for a time period
    Yet not impossible but really high risk strategy!

Like I mentioned, Ultron as 3 « sleaping » buffs, that alternate every 7-8 seconds, which means they are not all active at the same time. They only way to activate the buff with loki is with Parry/Stun, and if you want to activate all 3 buffs, you will need to parry/stun Ultron 3 times, making sure the last buff you activate out of the 3 is power gain. Then fire the SP3 to steal all the buffs, if all 3 buff are all still active by then.