**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghosts critical hits being evaded in LoL

In a fight with LoL Red Hulk I have noticed he has been able to evade the first hit of my Ghost’s Sp2 on numerous occasions

During every instance of me using Sp2, I had phased directly before, triggering the ”unblockable” text, and therefore all hits of Sp2 should be critical, with Red Hulk not able to trigger an evade.

Unless there’s something about LoL champs abilities I am missing, Red Hulk should not be able to evade any of Ghost’s critical hits.

Comments

• ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Hey has anyone found an answer to this yet?
  • DxstinityDxstinity Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    They can evade anyone regardless of precision, pretty sure true strike is all that works
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

In a fight with LoL Red Hulk I have noticed he has been able to evade the first hit of my Ghost’s Sp2 on numerous occasions

During every instance of me using Sp2, I had phased directly before, triggering the ”unblockable” text, and therefore all hits of Sp2 should be critical, with Red Hulk not able to trigger an evade.

Unless there’s something about LoL champs abilities I am missing, Red Hulk should not be able to evade any of Ghost’s critical hits.

All fights in Labyrinth of Legends have the Mark of the Labyrinth. They all have a low chance to evade any attack. Most anti-evasion champs like Ghost or Nick Fury are unable to negate this ability, the enemy will still have a chance to evade when using them.

Kabam has stated that this in intentional.