**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hyperion sp1 getting whiffed

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
I use Hyperion regularly and notice since the last update when I use sp1 to do a special intercept when the champion is dashing in the sp1 will often get whiffed and I get combo to death. Has anyone else noticed this? It’s in all areas of the game for me but only happens about 50% of the time I try it.

I’m using iPhone XR with the latest update of the game

Comments

• Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Yes, I’ve had this same issue. Agree, it’s 50/50 throughout all areas in game, but it felt worse during the Thanos fight in UC. His sp1 connected maybe 1 out of 5 attempts.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

Yes, I’ve had this same issue. Agree, it’s 50/50 throughout all areas in game, but it felt worse during the Thanos fight in UC. His sp1 connected maybe 1 out of 5 attempts.

Yes it seems to be worse in higher tier content my biggest issues were with Yellowjacket bosses in variant 2
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Seeing this in all questing events: AQ/AW/EQ/endgame
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    I saw same issue using, iphone 6s plus, iphone 8, iphone x, iphone Xs max

This isnt related with phone, i can say that clearly need to fix framerate
    Keep this thread going if you’re experiencing this issue please. Hyperion is my favorite champ and I would like to see this get fixed
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    I’ve been experiencing this, too. Just lost an easy match in AQ because of this.
    Can we get an acknowledgment of this issue from the game team @Kabam Miike I would like to at least know this is being looked at.