**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Story Mode: What Challenged You The Most?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
Just a friendly discussion. What challenged you the most in Story Mode? Was it a Boss? A Node that you couldn't get past? What were your most frustrating Fights?

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    the dreaded thorn and slashed tire global node last year, 5.1.6, every time a mystic pop up in act 5
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    When I hit the point where I get hit I'm dead and have to focus alot more then I want to
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Iceman in the x enforcers event.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    The stacked jugg with slashed tires before 12.0. I did the 50/50 chest tactic. By far the most rage inducing fights I've ever had in this game. The rol wolverine would be in 2nd place.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Juggy pre-12.0. Dealt with him with rank 4 capt. america. That's so far away now though...a year and half ago, heh.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    That Ice-man in Master quest was just dumb! But I think what I'm most disappointed in is the over use of degeneration nodes in all new content. It's frustrating to be forced to play at a different pace than you are comfortable with. Yes, it's skill it's just not one I prefer. I honestly think they are slowly forcing more and more away from the game by using nodes that automatically kill you. I liked the nodes in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 just not a fan of degen because they sat in a corner for 6 seconds or evaded back like the NC or Mordo in 5.1.6.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Just a friendly discussion. What challenged you the most in Story Mode? Was it a Boss? A Node that you couldn't get past? What were your most frustrating Fights?

the venom from act 4.3.6!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Collector, the rest was alright.

Caltrops path was a pain too, to be fair I went in blind just thinking it was short and only had ultron bleed immune, so it sucked when he placed a bleed or stun and they would regen 5%
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222

That insanely aggressive Venom in Act4. Heck Maestro seemed like a cake walk after that guy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Collector... I actually used less items on him than I used on the Slashed Tires Juggy but that design choice pisses me off ... Granting enemies "I-kill-you-now" button is lazy game design

You gotta admit though his 3rd special is amazing lol, I loved it, even though it was annoying getting past him that little crystal animation cheers me up haha
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Definitely the collector, the stun off the special1 always gets me
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5.2.4 and the collector
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    5.3 is atrocious rather fight the collector
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Holy necro. Lol.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Honestly, length of paths
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Act 4: Slashed tired jugs no question. For some reason that Moon Knight boss gave me fits the first time I faced him. He wasn't even that hard later so I don't know why. The "empty" Spiderman path was a pain at first. Arc Overload maestro had me stuck for awhile as I didn't have a champ to overcome his regen. Short path Venom. Act 5 and beyond is completely different with much better champs. Shame they nerfed act 4 so hard.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Holy necro. Lol.

Didn't even see that lol
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Aegon Uncollected in Nov 2018.. that's actually not to hard.. but everytime I failed one shot this dude, it feels so hurt
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    The collector (Used 200 units for first clear) And pre 12.0 juggernaut.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Who cares if a thread is old? I’ve always been of the opinion that if you need to ask a question or want to find something out, to consult the search bar before making duplicate threads and clogging up forums.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    5.2.4 exploration
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Variant 1
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    A4 Juggernaut before 12.0
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ant Man in 5.3
    It took me months to get past him, couldn't do it until I got AA