**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Story Mode: What Challenged You The Most?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
Just a friendly discussion. What challenged you the most in Story Mode? Was it a Boss? A Node that you couldn't get past? What were your most frustrating Fights?

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    the dreaded thorn and slashed tire global node last year, 5.1.6, every time a mystic pop up in act 5
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    When I hit the point where I get hit I'm dead and have to focus alot more then I want to
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Iceman in the x enforcers event.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    The stacked jugg with slashed tires before 12.0. I did the 50/50 chest tactic. By far the most rage inducing fights I've ever had in this game. The rol wolverine would be in 2nd place.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Juggy pre-12.0. Dealt with him with rank 4 capt. america. That's so far away now though...a year and half ago, heh.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    That Ice-man in Master quest was just dumb! But I think what I'm most disappointed in is the over use of degeneration nodes in all new content. It's frustrating to be forced to play at a different pace than you are comfortable with. Yes, it's skill it's just not one I prefer. I honestly think they are slowly forcing more and more away from the game by using nodes that automatically kill you. I liked the nodes in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 just not a fan of degen because they sat in a corner for 6 seconds or evaded back like the NC or Mordo in 5.1.6.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Just a friendly discussion. What challenged you the most in Story Mode? Was it a Boss? A Node that you couldn't get past? What were your most frustrating Fights?

the venom from act 4.3.6!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Collector, the rest was alright.

Caltrops path was a pain too, to be fair I went in blind just thinking it was short and only had ultron bleed immune, so it sucked when he placed a bleed or stun and they would regen 5%
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222

That insanely aggressive Venom in Act4. Heck Maestro seemed like a cake walk after that guy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Collector... I actually used less items on him than I used on the Slashed Tires Juggy but that design choice pisses me off ... Granting enemies "I-kill-you-now" button is lazy game design

You gotta admit though his 3rd special is amazing lol, I loved it, even though it was annoying getting past him that little crystal animation cheers me up haha
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Definitely the collector, the stun off the special1 always gets me
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5.2.4 and the collector
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    5.3 is atrocious rather fight the collector
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Holy necro. Lol.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Honestly, length of paths
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Act 4: Slashed tired jugs no question. For some reason that Moon Knight boss gave me fits the first time I faced him. He wasn't even that hard later so I don't know why. The "empty" Spiderman path was a pain at first. Arc Overload maestro had me stuck for awhile as I didn't have a champ to overcome his regen. Short path Venom. Act 5 and beyond is completely different with much better champs. Shame they nerfed act 4 so hard.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Holy necro. Lol.

Didn't even see that lol
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Aegon Uncollected in Nov 2018.. that's actually not to hard.. but everytime I failed one shot this dude, it feels so hurt
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    The collector (Used 200 units for first clear) And pre 12.0 juggernaut.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Who cares if a thread is old? I’ve always been of the opinion that if you need to ask a question or want to find something out, to consult the search bar before making duplicate threads and clogging up forums.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    5.2.4 exploration
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Variant 1
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    A4 Juggernaut before 12.0
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ant Man in 5.3
    It took me months to get past him, couldn't do it until I got AA