**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What Champ do you want so bad but never have pulled?

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I really want IMIW.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I pined after Wolverine for the longest time but after years of playing I don't even care anymore. If I ever pull him he'll be totally useless at this point anyway.
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    5* Ægon. My skill awakening gem, 3-4 rank up gem, and sig stones have been gathering some major dust waiting for that pull
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I've got 80 5* champs in my roster and for the life of me I can't pull a Taskmaster. I took my 4* to 5/50 to hold me over. Drives me nuts because I see videos of people pulling him and getting disappointed when I'm seeking him out.

But the #1 champ I want that I don't have is 5* Dr. Strange. I'd trade my duped Sym Supreme for him in a heartbeat if I could. The ways to get Strange is so limited...it's killing me.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spiderman... Love his Damage, he's a great Emma Counter, and he's the Only Symbiote I don't have...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    5* Iceman for Act 6 and beyond...
  • PayMM__PayMM__ Posts: 13
    Any 4 star science champion because I have 2 4 star science awakening gems 😑
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Thing
    I'm begging for him
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Stewman said:

Stewman said:

79 5*s and still don't have 5* versions of Sparky, Killmonger or Void

Or Corvus
    Finally pulled Corvus a couple days ago.
    83 5*s now still no Void, Sparky, Killmonger or Omega Red

• johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    It was Voodoo for a long time, then I pulled a 4* and 5* back to back pulls. Now its iceman would really like one.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    5 star blade
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Archangel, Void, and Medusa

I don't have any of those as a 4* or above and there have been so many guides for UC EQ every month that are like "Just use your Archangel here."
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Omega red.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    5* Iceman 😢
  • Andy2234Andy2234 Posts: 31
    Saving my 5* awakening tech for starky or ghost!
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    Ghost, domino, OR, corvus, iceman, and pretty much any champ that's come out since them except Emma, cap IW, and gulk as a 5* or higher. And im 1.06 mill rating. Been playing since the beginning.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I honestly think I got everyone I want at the moment..I did grind for Cull and Torch 2x since I wanted them
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    5* hyperion, i have a AG for him, i have a 5* medusa but hyperion is my dream champion
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    4 star Vision, Elektra and OG Wolverine
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Hyperion and sparky
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Dom OR Ægon
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Aegon for sure. Got most of the champs that I want such as Domino, just pulled Havok, and omega red recently. So the last ones are Aegon and I wouldn't mind Nick Fury
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Gwenpool
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Blade and Archangel