**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Filtering champs by rank and remembering last applied settings

The champ filtering tools are great but I feel they can be improved. It would be really useful when questing, playing arena, picking champs for AQ or AW and so on - to be able to filter by rank.

For instance, if I'm running Expert Proving Grounds and I want to run the quest with a team of rank 3 4* to keep my other champs free for war etc. it would be nice to not only select "rarity" (i.e. number of stars) but rank so I can quickly select the champs for the quest.

Also it's annoying having to always sort by power index whenever I go to review my champs. I don't always want to see my champs to be ranked first. Why can't the app remember the settings I last used? Ideally the app would remember the settings by context. i.e. main view context, arena context, quest context, etc. Obviously there would need to be a clear indicator that saved settings were applied.

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    100% agree.

I'd be happy if the previous setting was kept or it just listed by PI all the time. It's one annoying little thing that shouldn't be the way it is.

But at least 6* are coming.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Remembering your last sort used would be very helpful. This would be great for things like grinding arenas and needing to select teams every 3 minutes.
  • OmniversalMaxOmniversalMax Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike it is 2019 and no reply?