**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which YouTube channel has helped you the most?

"Help" could mean a variety of things. Maybe you gained insight to a different approach in fighting a boss. Maybe it is a channel that live streams, so you were able to be entertained for longer periods of time.
One example of a different type of "help" was when I laughed hysterically in the car when RichTheMan did his best attempt at twerking!

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    The only MCoC channel I thought was valuable was the one by craftygrinding. Used that so much when I first seriously started grinding arenas and had no idea what champs would go for. That channel helped me get every champ I went for. I don't use it anymore (because I can gauge what champs will go for now...in large part due to this channel), but I'll always be appreciative to him.

Don't care about any other channel. Don't watch any other MCoC youtuber...don't watch any youtuber in general lol
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Seatin, Dork Lessons, Prof Hoff and RichtheMan have all helped me. I'm working on my own. Hopefully it will be a benefit to the community.
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68

Seatin, Dork Lessons, Prof Hoff and RichtheMan have all helped me. I'm working on my own. Hopefully it will be a benefit to the community.

Seatin helped me recently get motivated to push through Act 4 on my alt account. I was getting lazy with that account. It kind of makes me feel like I've got a partner on the MCOC alt account journey.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Was the “seatin has been an incredible role model” a joke or were you being serious? Not insulting.... genuinely can’t tell.

Brian Grant has some awesome gameplay and insights... has a sweet takedown of wolvie in ROL using omega, which is no walk in the park considering he has no regen reversal or heal block capability. Doesn’t take himself too seriously also as some others do. 😉
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    The one who helped me the most was BrianGrant (ContestChampion). Not only because he has some guides, but just the regular gameplay helped me a lot to understand a lot of the game.
    edited May 2019
    Gonçalo said:

The one who helped me the most was BrianGrant (ContestChampion). Not only because he has some guides, but just the regular gameplay helped me a lot to understand a lot of the game.

I've got my fingers crossed that Brian's MCOC website will be A. functional B. loaded with good info and C. equipped with an on demand SLAP button with sound effects of course. ;)
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    All of the above are fantastic... Seatin Man of Legend,, Dork Lessons, Contest Champion, and more. If I were a new player, I would say that Dorky Dave’s “How to Ninja” series is the most help per minute spent watching by far.

Just my 2¢
    Muzz~
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Seatin and DorkLessons, absolute legends

Idelest

😢

I still listen to some of the background tracks he had in some of his videos! Maybe he will make a come back?
    edited May 2019
    I will give a bit of a shout out to @Lagacy as his video regarding Symbiote Supreme really helped me understand how to play him better.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Mutant97. Great tutorials

Mutant97. Great tutorials

Never come across this channel before. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    KT1 is very skillful. Also pandaman Pete for his ghost gameplay. COW on why not to buy Crystal's.

Seatin is the best though, quickest to get guides out and showcase new content.
    edited May 2019
    @WbangcaHD was one of the first I watched and one of the very few MCOC YouTubers at the time. I was in his alliance for a period of time right before he ended up playing extremely casually. I remember loving to watch his terrible luck often times at crystal openings (back when I cared about watching crystal openings).
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Dave to analize some champs. My stats against IMIW went better after seeing slow motion how to counter him.
    Prof Hoff, to review if a deal is good or not
    Seatin, to realize how not worthy is to buy crystals
    Idelest was great too
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I've been here from the start, and I am amazed of how much the community has grown!

I remember first finding @Seatin 's channel, and from there Joel Line (puts "Baby Come Back" on speakers) his channel was outstanding to understand players.

Now I am a big fan of @BrianGrant @DorkLessons and @RichTheMan

thank you to all of you amazing content creators!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rich has helped the most followed by Seatin.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Seatin and Brian Grant mainly, though I’ll watch any video if I feel it’ll help.
    Except prof hoff, **** that guy and his clickbait garbage content, won’t ever support him by clicking a hoff video because he doesn’t put the effort in to warrant support.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Seatin taught me :
    - that frickin 5 hit combos can end with a medium. I always did dash, tap, tap, tap, tap
    - That dexterity can be used to evade projectiles (I played this before dexterity was a thing. When it first cam around, I thought it was only for evading melee hits. A year later I picked up the game again and continued to block projectile hits when they came at me. Then I watched seatin's video and was like holy ******** you can dex projectiles)
    DDD taught me:
    - How to reliably parry and evade
    Unofficial Kabam Miike taught me:
    - How to use certain champs
    - How to counter certian bosses
    Prof Hoff:
    - How to stay entertained
    Rich the man:
    - Keeps me upt to date with all the news
    Brian Grant:
    - Gives me hope that even a ftp player can make it in this cruel cruel world
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

One example of a different type of "help" was when I laughed hysterically in the car when RichTheMan did his best attempt at twerking!

I was there for that :D
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Seatin and dork lessons have helped me alot
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I take something from most of them but again, if you've played a lot and then watch it's a bit hard to change what you've been doing. I mainly just watch for how to play certain champs or newer champs.

Thing is the game can ninja nerf movements or adjust the AI without telling us and that throws old how-tos out the window but a new person wouldn't know that.
  • SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    here to give shout outs to the most entertaining MCoC YT Livestreamers ilacskills & Hobbitcrom ayooooo what up man? lol. also to other outstanding MCoC YTubers such as Mutant97, DarkZodiac, Unofficial Kabam Mike, Pandaman "Pistol" Pete, the departed Joel Line, Idelest and dubNdad, and the up and coming Arob10. ya'll freakin rock!!!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Unofficial Kabam Mike: his tutorial videos are truly detailed and back up by many sample fights. In particular, he tends to use 4* even through he has respective 5* champ.

Jason Voorhees: his video style is similar to Unofficial Kabam Mike and his skill is really impressive. Responsive to enquiry as well.

Dork/Seatin: many ppl above mentioned how good they are thus I don’t repeat.